Rename The Gpx2!

Horscht posted on Aug 3 2005 at 02:51 PM said:
ROFL!!!

entry #127:

GP Enis

who was that? hands up!

@davey: you got that idea from my first post in this thread, admit it! And pay me 200$!

Holy subconscious Batman! I don't even remember reading your post. I searched for Norse Gods on google and Loki's made the most sense.

Oh, the GP Enis guy, he's not a member here, but he saw your ROFL and is now happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try avoiding anything 'GP' in it.

GH is changing their console name since they're going seperate ways from Gamepark. They're also changing their console name to avoid confusion with XGP.

So it's gotta be something really different.

Maybe they will stick with GPx2 but are just seeing if anyone can come up with something better or more catchy. As they say, two heads are better than one ;).

:)

i delved into a bit of korean mythology on the old google, stuck an ancient name on there ,
Gp-Tangun
supposedly tangun was koreas first emporer and dynasty.

i find the name gpx2 utterly hard to type. i always hit the keys in the wrong order and type gp2x or something like that.

Horscht posted on Aug 3 2005 at 02:51 PM said:
ROFL!!!

entry #127:

GP Enis

who was that? hands up!

@davey: you got that idea from my first post in this thread, admit it! And pay me 200$!

Wow you got it! You will win. The "ROFL" that is brilliant!

craigix posted on Aug 3 2005 at 01:09 PM said:
Oh dear, this better not be the beginning of GP messing this console up.

I liked GPx2, everyone has got used to it, its been reported on loads of tech websites and has a lot of matches on google, people register domains for it... THEN they rename it.

Slick.

I'd recommend just submitting gpx2 and maybe they will get the message.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Honestly I don't care what they call it. They can call it "Space Turd" for all I care as long as they fix the few little bugs like making unix optional, accomodating vertical play etc. If the name is the worst thing the mess up, oh well.

if they decide to pick USPS(doubt it, but I'm hoping...), I'm changing the words... you all know to what... :D

Well, GH would look at 'Enis' and might think it's a good name.

"HMMM ENIS? GOT A NICE RING TO IT. LET'S CALL OUR NEW GP UNIT 'GP ENIS'!!!111oneoneone"

Great penis!

polooo2 posted on Aug 3 2005 at 05:19 PM said:
Try avoiding anything 'GP' in it.

GH is changing their console name since they're going seperate ways from Gamepark. They're also changing their console name to avoid confusion with XGP.

So it's gotta be something really different.

Don't worry who is writting a name with GP in it? Just look at almost each entry and you will see GP.

Back