Real Eta Please!?

Please tell me that while we wait for the volcano to stop volcano-ing, the case manufacturer is still churning out more than just the 1,000 planned.

Please tell me that while we wait for the volcano to stop volcano-ing, Fatih is planning to fly to China (with interpreter in tow) to investigate the full 1000 cases they've produced so the case manufacturer can start churning out more than just the 1,000 planned.

If I would be admin around here, these kind of threads would not exist. How many of these do we need?

It's done when it's done! This has been said thousands of times already.

Wootson said:
If I would be admin around here, these kind of threads would not exist. How many of these do we need?
While I agree that we do get a lot of these annoying "is it done yet?" posts, I don't think censorship is the answer. Not much can really be done about it without making people feel like their unfairly being silenced.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Derailment is not against the board rules per se. Anyone can request staying on topic if he finds it necessary and ask a MOD to force it if it doesn't work.

(naw)mcx said:
bodhee said:
ThaDSman said:
sebt3 said:
ThaDSman said:
Jacquelyn is still around? I've just been talking to Debs, and se always takes forever to respond...days sometimes

Are you meaning that taking days to answer your mail is not acceptable ????

Right, so take her seat and we'll how well you'll be doing....

...It's kinda not acceptable <_< , but hey what do I know?
If it were my job, I would have to reply to every message that comes within the same day.
I had basically the same type of job for two years...
But then again this isn't exactly your traditional business, so I ain't hatin... ya naw mean?

Dude these are Europeans.. Do not necessarily have the same sense of urgency when it comes to response times as those across the pond.. No offense of course, a bit of a generlaziation but more or less true.
I'm going to assume you're American, so by your logic, you're obese. No offense of course, a bit of a generalization but more or less true.
yes..its what happens when you rule the world.. you get fat and happy. except when you pay $300 for a product that is 3 years late. I'm heading over to burger king..

bodhee said:
(naw)mcx said:
bodhee said:
ThaDSman said:
sebt3 said:
ThaDSman said:
Jacquelyn is still around? I've just been talking to Debs, and se always takes forever to respond...days sometimes

Are you meaning that taking days to answer your mail is not acceptable ????

Right, so take her seat and we'll how well you'll be doing....

...It's kinda not acceptable <_< , but hey what do I know?
If it were my job, I would have to reply to every message that comes within the same day.
I had basically the same type of job for two years...
But then again this isn't exactly your traditional business, so I ain't hatin... ya naw mean?

Dude these are Europeans.. Do not necessarily have the same sense of urgency when it comes to response times as those across the pond.. No offense of course, a bit of a generlaziation but more or less true.
I'm going to assume you're American, so by your logic, you're obese. No offense of course, a bit of a generalization but more or less true.
yes..its what happens when you rule the world.. you get fat and happy. except when you pay $300 for a product that is 3 years late. I'm heading over to burger king..
In all fairness I know a few people from Europe and they are just more relaxed and not hyped up on red bull and starbucks like me and my fellow Americans. And by the way, have you heard of the awesom new double cheesburgers for only a buck at BK? :p

Trickyhero said:
In all fairness I know a few people from Europe and they are just more relaxed and not hyped up on red bull and starbucks like me and my fellow Americans. And by the way, have you heard of the awesom new double cheesburgers for only a buck at BK? :p

The guys hands are too small because the bun is enormous. Gotta have a good meat-to-bun ratio.

If I drink Red Bull, Amp, Monster, or coffee, it's because I have to study. So, by that logic, Europeans must have great time management skills :blink:

*predicts that the currect direction of this thread will eventually lead to someone getting outraged*
*attempts distraction*

funny-pictures-quicksand-cat-needs-to-think-fast.jpg

Trickyhero said:

Yes, all we europeans are so alike, it's like staring into hundreds of mirrors walking on the street. Seriously, europe is a continent with dozens of different nationalities, all with their own culture. Unless you know a Good Sample (in terms of distribution and quantity) of people that give you some sensible error margins, I wouldn't go labeling "europeans" anything.

... but in all fairness, my observations correlate with yours. My sample of americans is very small and my sample of europeans very biased, but still, it correlates :p

Back