Rage2x V0.7.7

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
Jycet updated his great RAGE2X frontend for Gngeo2x (NeoGeo MVS emulator) to version 0.7.7.

Full announcement with 'what's new' details and download here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or does rage refuse to recognize puzzle bobble 2? Game always worked fine for me with selector, but rage refuses to list it as a 'have.' I have tried multiple roms with a bunch of different names. Is this working for anyone? If so, what rom are you using (current MAME? MVS?), and what do you have it named?

you usually just search the romrc file for the correct name. the name is the only thing that matters for rage2x to list the rom.

I had the same problem with puzzle bobble 2 not showing up. so i then just followed the naming convention with the first puzzle bobble and added a 2. so the working name i use that shows up is pbobbl2en

Rage2x use only the MAME zip name to check if the set is present or not.
There're some various tools on the web to check your MAME romset dont hesitate to use it ;-)
Of course some zip name error are possible in my database :)

Generally 90% of the pb have a answer in the FAQ of INFO.TXT
Dont hesitate to read it too :)

No, Ive got the perfect full set, In rage it lists the rom as pbobble2n, when its supposed to be pbobbl2n (just remove the e in the rage2x.dat)

Ok I've corrected it for next release :)
Dont hesitate to correct and share rage2x.dat if some over bad mame zip name exist ;-)

Back