Gngeo 0.7

geise69 said:
DaveC said:
Doesn't anyone but me notice the distorted sound such as it Metal Slug? Is there something wrong with my ROM or something?
No I noticed it in most games. Sound is just a pitch off.
Try in Metal Slug to play the first level to the boss (most noticeable there but it does it always). In my version the shots sound like static. They are very scratchy/distorted.

If I play the same game in FBA the sounds (with the exact same ROM) are perfectly fine. If you MS play in both emus do you notice a difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC said:
Doesn't anyone but me notice the distorted sound such as it Metal Slug? Is there something wrong with my ROM or something?
The GP2X version also does that, but it's a bit less noticeable there. No idea what causes it, though.

How do you go back to game selection while still in a game? I have to exit application and restart it.

rsuryase said:
How do you go back to game selection while still in a game? I have to exit application and restart it.
Open the rage2x.cfg file in a program like notepad+ or programmer's notepad. Where it says:

# automatic reload of RAGE2X
# 0 disable (default)
# 1 enable
autoreloadgui 1

Is there a way to get puzzle bobble working? The screen just goes blank when its loaded? If anyone could help if would be greatly appreciated!

Is there a way to remove the background in the Rage2X frontend? The text is hard enough to read as it is, without more stuff in the background.

Back