Release PX68k - Sharp X68000 Emulator

It can't find any of my roms, zipped or not, renamed or not. Weird ?
What do you mean.

It doesn't found System rom or Disk Image?

System rom, it must be lower case name (if you are on a ext2 partition). But the PND should put one if none is found.

Disk image must be unzipped. If you put them in appdata/px68k they should be found automaticaly. Typical name are *.dim or *.xdf

Use F12 to enter emulator menu to choose disk.

Good.

Btw, I have noticed that I forgot to include the cgrom.dat in the rom archive, so I'll probably update the PND sooner or later.

Is it possible (like FBA) that all roms are loaded the 1st time then some kind of file is created to avoid reloading them each times you relaunch the emulator ? Cause it's quite long ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you post the keys for save states?  Getting my butt kicked by Geograph Seal...

New build on the repo.

Build 07

-----------

• Added option (in F12 screen) for (faked) Scanlines
  • Added cgrom.dat to the rom package.

Yeah!  Scanlines?  Yeah!   :)

Thank you!

Edit:  How do you quit the emulator?  F12 doesn't seem to respond to anything.

Another thing, scanlines don't seem to work properly.  It just darken the screen instead of showing scanlines.  Is it just me or someone else has the same problem?

Another thing, scanlines don't seem to work properly.  It just darken the screen instead of showing scanlines.  Is it just me or someone else has the same problem?
I'll do some screenshot back at home to check everything is working as expected...

*EDIT* : by the way, here is way I called thoses Scanlines "fake".

The emulator use a 800x600 screen for emulation. Applying scanlines on the, and than scalling down to 640x480 (or 800x480 if Scaled is choosen) gives a nasty "moiré" effect. So I forced the scanlines to be 640x480 (or 800x480), so it's not real Scanlines...

Very nice.  Thank you.  Fake scanlines now looks real. :)

Quick question, is there a savesate function in there sommewhere?  Hard to go through Final Fight without some savestates :)

Back