Purchasing a Pandora handheld

There is a glitch on Ithic.com that's preventing me from checking out. When I click "Add to cart", I accidentally add two in the same cart. After that, when I check out, the shopping cart becomes empty. Now what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Close the browser and open it again?, could clear the cookies out for the page if that does work.

Last edited by a moderator:
There may be some javascript incompatibilities with the shopping cart application and the browser you are using.

A 'Voucher' is a gift certificate or discount coupon (just a code you enter if you have one, ignore if not) that you might have received either as a gift or as part of a promotion or even a refund.

Just ignore it you don't have a voucher code, there is a next button..

Play mainly some MAME and other emulators that couldn't work well on my M3 DS REAL in a convenient preference.

My parents aren't familiar with Internet forums on how they work.

It's not that hard anymore. Link'll probably ship it tomorrow or Thursday and it'll be in his hands next week.

Be warned human : the wait may cause you to badger all the neirbors ( not that it takes long ) to make sure it's not in their mailbox . Also you almost tackle the mailman ( or woman ) upon their arrival with your pandora . Also you will get a euphoric rush when you power on your pandora for the first time .

You should also beware of a torrent of demons leaving the box when you open it for the first time ;)

(also swarms of daemons springing into existence every time you power-on :p )

Back