Making A Website

washo

Washo 4 evr
Website
Visit site
Hi all,
I have to make a website with a friend for his father
The site is about selling houses with price, phone number, photos...
the father is running a estate agency and he needs a website to improve his sell
So that sound quite easy to do but he wants to be able to add by himself new offers
that is the main problem : I dont how to do that
I think it can be possible with something like a forum but Ive never done such a thing
Is a soft usable?
Is there another way?

Thanks very much for any help

see you :lol:

Hia,

I'm afraid it won't be as simple as just knocking up a HTML site and adding an update function.

The only real option you have here is to write the site in something likle php or .NET and have the offers pulled from a database.
You can them make a password protected admin section that your father can access to add, edit and delete offers, possibly even to upload pictures.

If you or your friend haven't any experience in databases or dynamic content, then you need to learn. I would suggest PHP and MySQL as they work very well together. There a lot of tutorials on the web.

Alternatively, you could pay someone to write it for you.

TTFN,
Clare.

Speaking of paying :D :D I'm very good with PHP. If it's really simple, I won't charge you.

I probably won't charge you anyways, but donations are always accepted :) PM me if you'd like.

thanks for quick reply
I think I will try PHP with some tutorials from the net
But if I cant do anything good then I will contact you iignotus
This is a real great community
thanks again

see you :lol:

Back