Preorders Have Started. (Previously named starts in two hours)

Just stick it in whichever news thread is the newest?

Another possibility is to create a thread in say, general discussions, which would get bumped whenever I (or anyone else) posts.

Content wise, the orders are not really related to the latest news thread. It is not clear either that the last update would be in the latest news thread. A thread in general discussion would make more sense and be less cluttered.

Yeah, there's a lot of overlap with the numbers thread, but I'd guess there are some people who don't read pages of borderline memes but might still want to keep track of preorders semi-regularly. I guess though, if nobody pops up and tells me they read this but not the numbers thread, I will put it in numbers.

Yeah, there's a lot of overlap with the numbers thread, but I'd guess there are some people who don't read pages of borderline memes but might still want to keep track of preorders semi-regularly. I guess though, if nobody pops up and tells me they read this but not the numbers thread, I will put it in numbers.
Please do make your own thread. I avoid THE NUMBERS IMAGE THREAD! (it rather serves social purposes than informational ones, and they're not to my liking), but I enjoy your concise weekly updates on these numbers every now and then.

Back