Premium 7 Days ??

Cas

Hi

Thought premiums were delivered in 7 days ??

I went premium 6 working days ago, and still no shipping note :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that they will be shipped to you within 7 days, not delivered. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe that they will be shipped to you within 7 days, not delivered. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi

Nope, it states delivered to you in 7 days, or am I reading that wrong ?

"The cost for a Pandora that is delivered to you within the next 7 days"

I'm confident that it means that the Pandora will be shipped within 7 days of ordering. It is misleading perhaps.

When I upgraded my Batch 1 order to a Premium, Jacquelyn said that the unit will be shipped within the next 7 days. Ordered on March 1st. Have yet to get "shipped" e-mail.

Hi

Thought premiums were delivered in 7 days ??

I went premium 6 working days ago, and still no shipping note :(
I believe it is 7 working days, however parts of the team have been working 7 days a week at Craig's shop. UPS and Royal Mail don't ship 7 days a week is the problem. I bet you have an email by close of business Monday.

On a related note, does anybody know the approximate turnover time for Jacquelyn answering e-mails requesting premium upgrades for existing pre-orders? I'm really keen to start developing for it, but university just started again so if it doesn't happen soon I might have to pull out and buy a netbook :( hopefully it doesn't come to that!

On a related note, does anybody know the approximate turnover time for Jacquelyn answering e-mails requesting premium upgrades for existing pre-orders? I'm really keen to start developing for it, but university just started again so if it doesn't happen soon I might have to pull out and buy a netbook :( hopefully it doesn't come to that!

Hi

When I enquired it was at lunchtime, I got a reply the same day :)

Hey all, here is what I experienced with my 7 day Pandora:

• Upon the day of order you get your confirmation of payment (Google Checkout).
  • 7 days after the payment of the premium Pandora, you receive a final order confirmation from Google Checkout. Also you get an email from your postage carrier (mine was UPS) giving you the tracking number and shipping details.

So to confirm:

You order your premium Pandora, wait a week for processing, then have it sent out to you after the processing week.

does anybody know the approximate turnover time for Jacquelyn answering e-mails requesting premium upgrades for existing pre-orders?
I got my response no more than an hour after I sent out my request. (So in short, very hasty in my case during business hours)

*This was my experience... hopefully this is helpful to guys :)

Yeah, it's worded funny! Delivered to you means, it is shipped out/delivered to you within 7days(not actually get to you within 7 days). You also have to pay for express shipping seperately if you want it within 24/48 hours of it being "delivered to you". Otherwise, it may ship within 7 days, but it could take 2-3 weeks to get to you depending on your location.

Chris

When I enquired it was at lunchtime, I got a reply the same day :)

I asked for the tracking number for my shipped order on Wednesday and still haven't gotten a reply, maybe they're bogged down at the moment.

The description says that the Pandora will be shipped withing 7 business days of your order.

Mine was out the door in four, and ended up to me in 10 days total.

The wording probably should be changed from "delivered within 7 days" to "shipped within 7 days".

Hi

Yes, that would be much better wording :)

Yeah, it's worded funny! Delivered to you means, it is shipped out/delivered to you within 7days(not actually get to you within 7 days). You also have to pay for express shipping seperately if you want it within 24/48 hours of it being "delivered to you". Otherwise, it may ship within 7 days, but it could take 2-3 weeks to get to you depending on your location.

Chris

Hi

I am in the UK, if I had a car I would drive to them :)

Jacquelyn got back to me a few hours ago :) Besides the functional part, she also said:

"Sorry for the late reply, yes I am receiving hundreds of emails per day and it is taking far longer than usual to answer."

Guts bro, answering emails on a Saturday morning can't be anyone's idea of a good time. Thanks Jacquelyn! I hope she knows how much it's appreciated.

As an aside, I feel as giddy as an underage school girl at a rock concert. Time to start counting the hours!

Jacquelyn got back to me a few hours ago :) Besides the functional part, she also said:

"Sorry for the late reply, yes I am receiving hundreds of emails per day and it is taking far longer than usual to answer."

Guts bro, answering emails on a Saturday morning can't be anyone's idea of a good time. Thanks Jacquelyn! I hope she knows how much it's appreciated.

As an aside, I feel as giddy as an underage school girl at a rock concert. Time to start counting the hours!
Yeah, I just heard back from her today as well. I normally get replies within 24 hrs, but it took 3-5 this time due to so many hundreds they are getting daily. I'm glad to see business is booming. They are working weekends, and are super, super BUSY! I'm actually sending the girls a care package next week to say thanks for all their effort, and to keep their spirits up.

A lot of developers around here have donation links to show support, but Jackie and Debs only get kind words from time to time in emails. Let's try and not forget them, as they are just as important as the guys creating software. Without them, no ICP or Pandora's would get shipped or repaired.

Chris

And of course the same day I finally get my tracking number the package arrives. 13 days, 12 business days if you count Saturdays, which our postal service in America work on.

And of course the same day I finally get my tracking number the package arrives. 13 days, 12 business days if you count Saturdays, which our postal service in America work on.

Exciting! How are you liking it? Is it like every day's your birthday?

Back