Seven Days(TM)

Matthias_H

Hi! I'm wondering when I should expect the premium unit for which I received the confirmation 9 days ago. Has anyone had any luck yet?

UPDATE: They found out what was wrong, and brought my unit on its way. Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm wondering when I should expect the premium unit for which I received the confirmation 9 days ago. Has anyone had any luck yet?
Top tip - try reading a few of the other threads on the forum to get an idea of how many people have an answer to your question...

Three days after I paid for my premium upgrade, I received shipping confirmation. Three days after that is today, and the tracking number tells me that my Pandora will arrive today, any minute now.

Though, I paid for UPS shipping. If you did not, it will likely take longer for yours to arrive.

- trix

Every person has received it. They have all shipped within 7 working days.

Yours will have either shipped or be due to ship tomorrow, what shipping did you choose?

i received the shipping confirmation 7 days after the confirmation. a few days later it was at my door =D. ever since, it didnt leave my side !

I received my shipping confirmation within 3 days, but I chose standard shipping (stupid!) and the actual shipping took 14 business days to make it over the pond to New York. If you also chose standard shipping, curse yourself out and try to be patient, it's on it's way. By the way tracking information by USPS is useless, so no information is also normal. I've had mine for a week and absolutely love it. I can't say thank you OPT and OP community enough!

I received my 7-day Pandora today! Upgraded on the 2nd of Feb, payment confirmation on the 3rd, posted on the 9th, and in my hands right now as of the 22nd. A great turnaround considering the international shipping delay.

Also, it is in immaculate condition. No scratches, no bumps, no funny looking melted bits on the side of the case, and every button and dial (including the shoulder buttons) feel every bit as they should. Looks are everything, and I am impressed. I will review the shit out of this once I have the chance to play around with it fully.

Just received confirmation that my unit has shipped. Apparently, it had been marked as despatched last week, but not actually been sent. I even received a shipping upgrade as a compensation. All good now, looking forward to receiving the device.

I received my shipping confirmation within 3 days, but I chose standard shipping (stupid!) and the actual shipping took 14 business days to make it over the pond to New York. If you also chose standard shipping, curse yourself out and try to be patient, it's on it's way. By the way tracking information by USPS is useless, so no information is also normal. I've had mine for a week and absolutely love it. I can't say thank you OPT and OP community enough!

Mine was also shipped by air mail, on the fourth day after I ordered. I received it on the 7th working day after it was shipped. Total time from order to receipt was 15 days. Not bad for airmail delivery. (To Australia)

I am also on the Premium order too. I got my in about 7 working days time and I am staying in Singapore.

Thanks Craig for a job well done!

My upgraded-to-premium unit was shipped well within the seven days. Arrived today, looks flawless. Stylus being hard to remove is expected after following the forums. Power supply plug is quite tight too - was not shure if I'm expected to apply that much pressure to get it connected... Works fine though.

:) :D :)

Well done, OP team.

UPDATE: They found out what was wrong, and brought my unit on its way. Never mind.

Mine showed up 10 days after it was shipped.

Back