Ship in 7 days guaranteed?

cp_clegg

Still Fresh
Has anyone had any problems with a Premium Pandora order not shipping within 7 working days?

don't forget there were major holidays in U.K recently
Mine took 8 days, but I assumed that it was because I placed my order after 12. I think mine was actually 7 days from receipt of the confirmation.

Though as Alerino said, in the 11 days up to Monday 2nd, there were only 3 regular working days in the UK.

Alerino was correct in pointing out that my concerns were geocentrically based. The recent UK holidays increased the time frame for 7 working days.

Alerino was correct in pointing out that my concerns were geocentrically based. The recent UK holidays increased the time frame for 7 working days.
Yup :( . I'm on working day 5, but 9 total days! Still no word, getting slightly worried/disappointed. It better ship mon/tues!

Yup :( . I'm on working day 5, but 9 total days! Still no word, getting slightly worried/disappointed. It better ship mon/tues!
So you would have been happy with a dead WiFi unit?

There were issues, and I'd rather wait a few extra days for my Premium than get one that has a dead Wi-Fi chip and have to RMA it, be without your Pandora for then 2-3 weeks. How bout them apples?

If I was waiting a few more days to guarantee that I wouldn't have to RMA then I would definitely prefer to wait, but that's not the case. Once it ships I won't mind having waited a few more days, but at the moment the worry that mine might get overlooked/overall anticipation is killing me! I want it nao!

If I was waiting a few more days to guarantee that I wouldn't have to RMA then I would definitely prefer to wait, but that's not the case.
No that was the case, people received units with Dead Wi-Fi chips so Craig had to go through all units waiting to ship to be sure he wasn't shipping bunk wi-fi chips. That's what I gathered happened while Bin Laden was being murdered and William and Kate were dancing. Maybe I'm hallucinating.

Hope you get yours soon! I know things were delayed at least a day between last week and this week regarding premiums that I ordered.

No that was the case, people received units with Dead Wi-Fi chips so Craig had to go through all units waiting to ship to be sure he wasn't shipping bunk wi-fi chips. That's what I gathered happened while Bin Laden was being murdered and William and Kate were dancing. Maybe I'm hallucinating.

Hope you get yours soon! I know things were delayed at least a day between last week and this week regarding premiums that I ordered.
You forgot Poland. I mean Pole, the Pope.

Odereded mine about 8 days ago, but it IS a weekend so I'm ok with that.. so long as I get my 'shipped' email tomorrow

keep in mind the whole marriage thing, which was a long holiday weekend for UK, they may not have received your order until maybe the 3rd, so your 7day would be over by the 12th of may

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh..I wouldn't mind waiting a few extra days if my friend in Malta didn't get his Pandora already

Back