Post Your Handheld Collections!!

microvision eh? good choice and they're rather cheap too, but if you want a challenge, why don't you try to pick up a Supervision, then pick up all the variants from the different companies that made Supervision.

Ironically enough, I passed up a HUGE SV lot on ebay consisting of both mint condition models, 20 or so games, AC adapter, screen protectors, the works.

It went to someone in Britain for like 122 US dollars- way over my budget at the time.

But now I had enough to get both GB lights :p

KAP2388 posted on May 30 2006 at 01:37 PM said:
Ironically enough, I passed up a HUGE SV lot on ebay consisting of both mint condition models, 20 or so games, AC adapter, screen protectors, the works.

It went to someone in Britain for like 122 US dollars- way over my budget at the time.

But now I had enough to get both GB lights :p

Actually there are three SV versions. The third one is near impossible to find, I've been searching for it for a while now, but they never show up on Ebay or elsewhere.
colors.jpg

More Info: http://www.pixelpower.on.ca/supervision/systems.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
there's alot more than 3, Quickshot, Watara, Magnum were the big 3, but there were others from Europe and alot from Brazil, Brazil is notoriuos for pirate versions and stuff like that, especially in the Atari scene.

http://slydc.20m.com/supervsn.htm

10 or 11 versions of the supervision here. I have the Watara Supervision with 2 games. Its huge and even though they are pretty cheap, they're rarely even on Ebay. can go weeks or months without seeing one.

EDIT: Actually after looking at the systems again, looks like i had it backwards, they're mostly from Europe, only 1 i think from Brazil.

SatanClaus posted on May 31 2006 at 03:57 PM said:
A little update:

Seems like a waste of money, some of those could emulate others. I'd sell them and buy somethning worthwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, POF you may be right but to us collectors, its very fun and fulfilling hobby. I have 15 handhelds or so and about 23 consoles or something, pretty much 80% can be emulated, but its fun to hunt them down and collect. You'd understand if you had a hobby.

Sweet stuff, DCGM. It would be nice if they released that many special edition units outside of Japan.

Anyway, I have an important new addition to my list B) :

Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy micro
Nintendo DS
PSP
Game.Com Pocket Pro
Game Gear
R-Zone