Post Your Console Collections! V2.0

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Rabbits with Hats, that's a good, large amount of systems you own, but there's hardly any games there...
Variety is the spice of life, I suppose.
Hardly any games?! i have like 300 :blink:

Behold and be amazed by my transformers bed sheets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na_YU6c7vr8

Note: I know I say GP2X and GP32 the wrong way round. I have no game gear games because my dad just got me the game gear the other day of a market for like £3 (hehehe). I only have one CD32 disc which is in the console and is a scene made comp disk with 200 games on.

pc: 20
ps2: 35
xbox: 29
game cube: 23
wii: 5 :(
megadrive: 57 (and 4 more at pauls house)
master system: 22
snes: 13
n64: 11
psx: 44 (and about 6 more somewhere)
gameboy: 24
Atari st: 1
cd32: 1 disc (200 games but will count as 1)
saturn: 8
dreamcast: 9
total: 273 (283)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I'm sorry, at least it got me a YouTube mention. Big hug?

Game King - 13
X-Box - 34
PC-Engine - 16
Game Boy - 8
SNES - 12
Game Boy Advance - 22
DS - 2, and an R4 card
Pokemon Mini - 2
OneStation - 99-in-One cartridge
3DO - 20
SuperVision - 6
Master System - 22
Mega Drive - 94 (!)
Game Gear - 16
Dreamcast - 44
Neo Geo Pocket Color - 11
PlayStation - 34
PSP - 17
Game.com - 6

=380 (yay!)
Really didn't realise I had that many, and there's a Lynx with 13 games and a CD32 with around 30 games in the post at the moment.

Goodness gracious me!

EDIT: Just realised I didn't count the PC games - for some reason I couldn't be bothered with that, there's just so many of them and so hard to keep up, as my brother's constantly swapping them around his circle of friends. Think there's all the major FPS's and RTS's up until 2001 or something, if that's any sort of estimation.

94 megadrive! omg :eek: I want!
I love my megadrive i try and buy a new game for any console once a week. Was zombies ate my neighbours for snes this week.
Its really hard to get retro games in peterborough now, the gamestation have stopped doing retro stuff so its just the guy on the market that does stuff now :(

Nice collection, ive wanted to get my hands on a 3DO for ages.

Hug accepted :p

There are a couple of places in my area that still sell retro. One place closed down a couple days before I found out about them :(. A few Play N Trades are scattered around here, but the only good deal I've gotten (other than the Atari 2600 that was mentioned in the first post) was a Banjo Tooie for $10. Been trying to find that one.

Also, there's this place that's a bit of a rip off. He was trying to get a Turbo Grafix working for me and he'd let it go with 6 games for $30...but he couldn't get it running, sadly.

As a side note, Zombie Ate My Neighbors is a brilliant game. I think I've gotten to level 34 before I got stuck. Geez, that was at least 7 years ago :(

Mostly it's Cash Converters or Cash Generators I go to, although the local Cash Converters has recently gotten into the habit of "researching" or whatever, so they sell their older games for more now.

Cash Generators, on the other hand, are wonderfully clueless. Got Light Crusader and Gunstar Heroes for £1 each, and Ehrgeiz for £2. Yay!

Zombies Ate My Neighbors has been taunting me my whole life. We used to only be able to get to the hedge maze, then it was the pyramid, then we were stuck on the sandworms for ages. I've only been able to finish it with an emulator. The level with the pod-people/dopplegangers is hilarious with two players, that's my opinion.

Congrats on the lynx. Thats way up on my wish list. I gunna try and get a Mega CD next or a GenerationNEX i think its called.

I bet your like me Twoheadedboy, do you just get the games mainly to own or to play? I just like owning the games, Ive prob never played a quarter of them.

rabbits with hats said:
I just like owning the games, Ive prob never played a quarter of them.
Hah, that's like me. I'm more of a collector nowadays. I've been upping my N64 collection for a few months now. Haven't played a single one so far (although I should be playing Ocarina and Majora ;) )

Yeah, there's tons I haven't played, but I'm slowly working my way through all the CD-based ones. Stuff that's rare/highly regarded I'll usually play straight away though, just to see what all the fuss is about.

I'd love a Mega CD, but I'm more into looking for a MultiMega. Been close a couple of times, but always missed out in the end. Also a Jaguar would be good, as I'm really wanting to play Tempest 2000, and a Saturn, just cuz there's so much on there that has to be played. So, I guess I'm equal parts collector and gamer, I suppose?

Never heard of a GenerationNEX or whatever, I'm off to Wikipedia now to find out what they be.

My hefty-ist collection of games lies with my Megadrive. Think there's about 20 or so. Not a huge amount considering how many others on here have but it's got a lot of classics in that collection, such as Dynamite Headdy, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, all of the sonic games (including Spinball) and Pinocchio (don't laugh. It's actually a really good game. Seems Disney knew how to make good games, see Lion King and Mickey Mania, and went downhill after the Megadrive/SNES era). I did buy a copy of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (at the time it was so relevant to the court case) but it didn't work when I got it home so for some reason I took it back and got a copy of Strider <_<

Unfortunately, there are no stores near me selling Megadrive games anymore. There are quite a few games I'd like to add to my collection but eBay is the only place I'll be able to get them. Or a car boot sale but I haven't a clue where the nearest is. Shame really as I would like to get hold of Mickey Mania and a working copy of MJM. I'm more of a rare game collector these days. Currently got my eye on a few pieces here and there (a copy of Twilight Princess on the 'cube at a local store that'll go up in value in the next few years).

Oh and I remember playing Zombies Ate My Neighbours. Wasn't that great at it. COuld just get passed the hedge maze level and that was it. Great game though. Think I'll go all nostalgic and hook my megadrive up to my tv for some fun tomorrow.

Just been to Chips in Chorlton whilst visiting my brother... Got Pen Pen for the Dreamcast, four more Mega Drive games (including Pinocchio) and...

A BRAND-NEW, factory-sealed Turbo-Grafx 16 with the PAL connections, for £30! Even came with a game too, I'm well chuffed :D

Been keeping an eye on a couple of things on eBay to add to my collection. I've already got a Game Gear but it's ruined with loads of scratches so I've been looking at getting a new one (they're going really cheap so I might as well). Was looking at the PC Engines but christ they're expensive. I wouldn't mind adding one to my collection for games like Soldier Blade and Ninja Spirit but not at some of the prices they are. Maybe in a few weeks but not just now.

rabbits with hats said:
thats pretty interesting, nice find. What kind battery life do you get out of it? How big is it on the inside?
Dunno yet, I need to pick up some D size batteries + i'll post some photos of it this weekend.

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Well, I've just won a big fat Lynx with fourteen games, bringing my total to 394 games. Ouch :blink:
I have a mere 300ish games :(.

Lurkio said:
rabbits with hats said:
thats pretty interesting, nice find. What kind battery life do you get out of it? How big is it on the inside?
Dunno yet, I need to pick up some D size batteries + i'll post some photos of it this weekend.

Thanks it sounds really interesting

Ganepark32 said:
Been keeping an eye on a couple of things on eBay to add to my collection. I've already got a Game Gear but it's ruined with loads of scratches so I've been looking at getting a new one (they're going really cheap so I might as well). Was looking at the PC Engines but christ they're expensive. I wouldn't mind adding one to my collection for games like Soldier Blade and Ninja Spirit but not at some of the prices they are. Maybe in a few weeks but not just now.
I'm after one too but it has to be either the blue, red or yellow models. I like to be exclusive hehe.

Back