• Dreamcast
    • Mouse
    • Keyboard
    • 56k Modem
  • Atari 2600
  • Atari Videopinball C-380
  • Commodore 64
  • Commodore Vic-20

I couldnt even begin to imagine how many games i have.. I guess thats telling me its time to finally go over everything :D. So, i'll just list the systems like most of you guys are doing.

Consoles
Atari 2600 (or two, in a box havnt sorted)
NES (with custom blue paint job. I painted it when i was a kid)
SNES (two of them)
Super Famicom
Gamecube with Gameboy player
Sega Genesis model II
Sega Saturn
Playstation
PS2 (plus TWO spares I picked up, since they keep breaking. F'in junk :( )
PStwo
PC Engine Coregrafx II
PC Engine DUO-R

Handhelds
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance (original)
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
GameAxe (portable famicom clone)
GP2X (of course)
Atari Lynx original (with games, for sale)
Wonderswan Color Final Fantasy box set
Wonderswan SwanCrystal
Turbo Express (region modded)
PC Engine GT (ungoing project: modern LCD)

Its pretty nuts when you cant even remember all the stuff you own, im SURE i missed a system or two.

argh! a PCEngine, wonderswans, and a lynx...how i envy you!!!

why do we have this uncontrollable desire to collect consoles of bygone eras? i mean, sure, holding the NES controller while rockin some excitebike is always a thousand times better than playing it emulated, even on the mighty gp2x/gp32, but i mean seriously, wtf?

personally, its just how i grew up, but as far as having them ALL set up and operating, since im in the coast guard, i spend a lot of time with people from different backgrounds, so when i have guests over, someone will always say "holy crap! youve got a (insert video game console of yesteryear here)" most of the time its over the NES or the genesis, but occasionally someone will say "oh my god, is that a jaguar?" or "hellyeah, dreamcast!" plus, its friggin impressive. i hate television, and dvd's get old, and i've read a thousand books already (or so it seems) so its nice to have video games.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally, its just how i grew up, but as far as having them ALL set up and operating, since im in the coast guard, i spend a lot of time with people from different backgrounds, so when i have guests over, someone will always say "holy crap! youve got a (insert video game console of yesteryear here)" most of the time its over the NES or the genesis, but occasionally someone will say "oh my god, is that a jaguar?" or "hellyeah, dreamcast!" plus, its friggin impressive. i hate television, and dvd's get old, and i've read a thousand books already (or so it seems) so its nice to have video games.

I agree. I love that when someone comes over to my house. They ask "DO yo have X game, I played that when I was younger..." And when you do, and allow them to play it on teh original console (with amodern setup) they get all nostalgic. that is worth it.

I believe Nostalgia, our own and causing nostalgia on the people that surrounds us, is part of it. The other is tightly related. Keeping the past alive. ("Building the future and keeping the past alive are the same thing").

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife thought I had too many and my list is soooo sad compared to you guys'.

Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Sega Genisis
N64
Gamecube

Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
GP2X

My wife already gives me dirty looks when I want to go into the used game store and then proceeds to go to the clothing store to buy another pair of jeans that look exactly like the other six.

nostalgia is a huge part of my life, not just in video games, but in everything. i have old sailor tattoos (almost a full sleeve), i work on hot rods, i hate most modern stuff (aside from the cool electronic doo-dads and most japanese stuff).

as far as having a wife, i married my drinking buddy. she was a sailor too, has been to antarctica on a mission for 6 months, is a lumberjack's daughter, so you know shes not a typical femme. the night we met, we stayed and closed down the bar, then went back to my place for a two hour competition of Duck Hunt (she whooped my ass, and i got SKILLS!). the setup you see in my pics was HER idea, before that i had them laying around, only wiring ones as needed.

so if theres drugs, alcohol, or a prostitute, i gotta double the price to make sure shes got an equal amount of drugs, alcohol, and prostitiutes!

sorry to brag, i just LOVE my wife.

Back