Possible To Order Now?

redstar1949

Still Fresh
Well, I cancelled my pre-order back in November, and I want to come back now. Is it possible to order now?

Also, what is the current estimated ship date?

Contact the pandora team at openpandorasales@gmail.com; they will tell you if you can still order.
Bank information available here:
CODE

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=46474

EDIT: Noone knows the shipping date, but my (personal, unofficial, non-certain, not in any way credible, probable or quotable) guess would be somewhere near the end of April.

Last edited by a moderator:
'PokeParadox' said:
Craig mentioned 4 weeks in his talk, provided no more hiccups!
He did? :blink:
Interesting! What more secrets did he tell? Daem I live in Scandinavia...

Please, don't make empty claims. I haven't heard of anything like this, and I frequent the board alot. Please, give the source or the usual "(personal, unofficial, non-certain, not in any way credible, probable or quotable)" note at the end :p

'dflemstr' said:
Please, don't make empty claims. I haven't heard of anything like this, and I frequent the board alot. Please, give the source or the usual "(personal, unofficial, non-certain, not in any way credible, probable or quotable)" note at the end :p

You weren't at craig's uni talk. PokeParadox was. :p

PokeParadox's battery was supposedly dead. I don't know if anyone else recorded anything

It just occured to me that the Pandora is made by aliens, think about it, everbody claims it`s real, but all we have are blurry videos of glowing lights in the dark, and when someone is supposedly in an ideal position to film it ....HIS BATTERY DIES

thats so like "fire in the sky" or "close encounters"....OMG!!!! CRAIG IS AN ALIEN!!!!

thats why his accent is all wrong....they always trip up over something like that.....FLEEEE FLEEEEEE!!!!!.. ....its an E-cookbook!!!! FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

just kidding :p

'PokeParadox' said:
What? why didn't you mention this before??? :eek: Anyone care to confirm this?
Forget what I said. It just seems to be coming around so quickly :)

'ndbsolar' said:
'PokeParadox' said:

don't forget to slap a couple more weeks on that badboy for US (and im sure a few other countries have policies, too) buyers

the official word last I heard was that they will ber testing the 200 units at the same time as the FCC testing. So by the time the FCC finishes the certification, the 200 testers will be able to say yes or no to the design.

Although I guess it would be more prudent to do the 200 testers and than send the completed unit to the FCC, just in case. So it *may* be longer delay for US customers.

'PoisonedV' said:
'ndbsolar' said:
'PokeParadox' said:

don't forget to slap a couple more weeks on that badboy for US (and im sure a few other countries have policies, too) buyers

I don't care about any of the US customers. They are all too fat to get up and answer the door to the postman anyway... :p

'ndbsolar' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
'ndbsolar' said:
''PokeParadox'' said:
What? why didn''t you mention this before??? :eek: Anyone care to confirm this?

I don't care about any of the US customers. They are all too fat to get up and answer the door to the postman anyway... :p

don't make jokes like that, all the mr. ronald reagen was a modern day hero's of the forum will come out of the woodwork, take your joke too seriously, and rant and whine

'ndbsolar' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
'ndbsolar' said:
''PokeParadox'' said:
What? why didn''t you mention this before??? :eek: Anyone care to confirm this?

Wow, that was quite rude.

'Tuxedomask29' said:
'ndbsolar' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
'ndbsolar' said:
''''PokeParadox'''' said:
What? why didn''''t you mention this before??? :eek: Anyone care to confirm this?

Wow, that was quite rude.

and it starts

'ndbsolar' said:
Hey!
Why don'tcha come over here and say that? I don't feel like getting up. I just sat down yesterday.

'lulzfish' said:
'ndbsolar' said:
Hey!
Why don'tcha come over here and say that? I don't feel like getting up. I just sat down yesterday.

I would, but I fear I would get eaten :lol:

'ndbsolar' said:
'lulzfish' said:
'ndbsolar' said:
Hey!

I would, but I fear I would get eaten :lol:

?????

...Bored

So say the first batch is late april - early may, how long do you guys think the second batch will take ? (in your unoffical, guesstimated, opinion of course)

I have no idea how long ill have to wait for mine (missed first batch, and still havent ordered, due to no pay pal -.-). But hopefully when i get it lots of new software will have been created for it :).

Back