Pandora PNDManager

Is there a better way to minimize PNDManager than using ALT+F9 ? Because everytime it sync too

PNDManager always crashes for me when I try to sync. It crashes just after the "Sync OK" message. After I restart PNDManager, it's as if it did no sync at all and downloaded nothing.

I'm running the current Beta 3 OS.

Help! PNDManager shows recently only the apps I've already installed. :wacko: Deleting it's appdata folder and booting into the old kernel (i'm on beta 4 now) doesn't help.

I only have a "pndmanager" folder in appdata ut besides a small cfg file and a "trolltech" file it's empty. I still have to restart PNDManager to see the updated lists, very annoying. It worked before, no clue whats changed in the last program version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cklick two times on sync ;)

And yes, it is libpndman in appdata.

PNDManager always crashes for me when I try to sync. It crashes just after the "Sync OK" message. After I restart PNDManager, it's as if it did no sync at all and downloaded nothing.

delete pndman in appdata and follow my steps from point 6

http://boards.openpa..._40#entry142880
Didn't need to go over the Milkyhelper path. Deleted the appdata folder, clicked 2 times on the sync key (Start) as per mcobit's suggestion and it works now. Magic :)

(I tried just deleting the appdata before, on BF3, but that alone never helped before).

delete pndman in appdata and follow my steps from point 6

http://boards.openpa..._40#entry142880
Didn't need to go over the Milkyhelper path. Deleted the appdata folder, clicked 2 times on the sync key (Start) as per mcobit's suggestion and it works now. Magic :)

(I tried just deleting the appdata before, on BF3, but that alone never helped before).

mmm... with just a sync it was a 90% probability crash in my case

The annoying thing is that you have to do this everytime you start pndManager. Hoping B-ZaR will look into this when he finds the time.

The annoying thing is that you have to do this everytime you start pndManager. Hoping B-ZaR will look into this when he finds the time.

so this situation differs from mine... in my case after a correct sync all worked ok

Probably fixed both syncing issues just now. I'll test the solution and upload a new version in the next few hours if it works.

Back