Release PicoDrive revival (1.9x)

The most recent update I have Super Zaxxon 1.52.   I haven't updated in a while, which is the latest version?

It turns out PD 1.90 had a pretty bad bug in SegaCD code where after ~10 minutes of gameplay everything would mess up, so I'm releasing 1.91. As usual get in from the repo:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=package.picodrive.notaz

(the bug hasn't been reported here, which is a clear sign that nobody is playing SagaCD games here. Not really surprising as most of the games sucked..)

I've had SonicCD freeze up once every ten minutes or so whilst playing if that's the bug your on about?
Yup that should be it. Quite nasty as it's hard to catch during development..
Awesome, Nice work.

That's my nephews fave game so cheers for sorting it out. Should keep him quite for an hour or so the next time I see him :D

Thanks for the update. I still have to try Sega CD games, so it's good to know that them will work better when I'll find the time ;)

I can't bring myself to play any sega cd games more than 5 minutes, I fell asleep in the first 3. (except for snatcher, it's really good)

Jokes besides, this is great.

Thanks Notaz

(the bug hasn't been reported here, which is a clear sign that nobody is playing SagaCD games here. Not really surprising as most of the games sucked..)
I've actually been playing them, just not for mare than 10 minutes :lol:

The Sega CD does actually have some rather good games, but I just haven't much time to play any for any extended period since the last update. And yeah, Snatcher is hands down the best SCD game for sure. 

Thanks for the update Notaz, I'm updating ASAP!

Chris

Does anyone else have a problem with the megadrive version of Virtua racing? I have tried several versions and none of them work for me.

I also can not use the ingame saves in PGA golf 1/2.

Im using a CC pandora with Latest firmware with picodrives default settings.

Everything else works flawlessly though amazing emu! Thanks Notaz

Plus I really like sonic CD, bat man returns, the terminator, and snatcher

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk

Hi,

did somebody test Mr. Nutz 2 Hoppin' Mad with Picodrive 1.91? This game was never released but the source code was found and compiled. It is a translation of the Amiga version.

When I start it with Picodrive 1.91 (Caanoo version) I see the SEGA logo but get afterwards a black screen.

Anybody tried it ?

The graphics on Space Harrier 32X (which worked perfectly in an older PicoDrive version) seem to be messed up. The right side of every graphic element appears on the left (every sprite is cut off on the right and the missing portion appears on the left side instead).

Don't know if it was already reported, but i have a control bug with Decap Attack (UE) [!] .

C is Start/Pause, B is A and A is unassigned.

Tested with 1.91, fresh install.

Bug report: Overlay view: Shows wrong time (UTC instead of my local timezone CEST)

Feature request: Overlay view: Battery indicator (like in PCSX ReARMed)

Applies to the current PicoDrive 1.91

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to get a mode where sound doesn't stutter when the lid is closed ?

I'd like to be able to listen endless loops of options menu's music.

Back