Picodrive 1.10

flipping eck, its releases like this that are stopping me from selling my 2x! (as ive just got a PSP)
top notch work notaz! maybe i'll sell the 2x next month or the month after........

if snatcher gets up and running theres no way i'll sell her, and donation to notaz!

Other CD games I'd like to see emulated are (sorry for the list):

Hook

Monkey Island(??)

Soul Star

Lethal Enforcers 1 + 2

Battlecorps

Jaguar XJ220

Adventures of Batman and Robin

Afterburner III

Spiderman vs The Kingpin

Dune

Dungeon Master II

Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder

Earthworm Jim: SE

Microcosm

Wolf Child

Star Wars: Rebel Assault

The Terminator

Wing Commander

Snatcher,snatcher,snatcher,snatcher.....i love you Notaz ...........i hope snatcher will be compatible soon :)

There is only one game that needs to be emulated :

BATMAN RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!

Love those sewer levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for:-
Another World (more fluid than other 16 bit versions and amazing CD soundtrack)
Shining Force CD

Neither of these are very demanding graphically AFAIK.

my most wanted games are:

Snatcher
Shining Force CD
Amazing Spiderman vs Kingpin
Tomcat Alley
Road Avenger
Dragon's Lair
Space Ace
Time Gal
Wheel of Fortune

I can't wait to play snatcher! you rock, notaz! :)

Very awesome work notaz! I wasn't expecting to come here and see this today! Sonic CD runs like a dream and every one here should be using the japanese version and not the US version. The soundtrack doesn't compare to the japanese version. Anyways as for other games my vote first goes towards Snatcher. Then Shining Force CD, since those seem less hardware intensive than say Ernest Evans or Silpheed. I also remember to get all the Wolf Team games to run in Gens you had to have "Perfect Snchro (SLOW)" checked. I wonder if this emu will need something like that to get the Wolf Team games (Sol-Feace, Ernest Evans, Time Gal, Anet Futatabi, Road Avenger) to run. Thanks again for at least exploring Sega CD emulation and doing a kick ass job on getting Sonic CD running. A great day to own a GP2X!

yup!

Wing Commander on Wikipedia

Although since it says sega-CD and not mega-CD then that'll be a US only release.....

y'know as commercial consoles/handhelds go I HATE it when they do that!

WHY do they do region specific titles? its soooo annoying!

This is one of the reasons why a NDS is more attractive than a PSP (I'm not saying that I hate the 2X so please no board jacking about why a 2X is crap - I was just ranting about the problems with commercial console/handheld systems!).

MK Trilogy was only on PC and next-gen after Sega CD (PSX, N64 & Saturn). LordFu must either mean MK1 on Sega CD, or MK2 on 32x.

And this is totally OT, but seeing double 68000 emulation renews my pangs for MAME Outrun on gp2x....

Great work, looking forward to further work. (and Lunar :D)

Rather Off Topic: Does anyone know why 1/4th of the actual gameplay screen is cut of Landstalker? It displays that 1/4th with 8 bit fast renderer, but very glitchy... Same happened with drmd. :/

[..]
I also remember to get all the Wolf Team games to run in Gens you had to have "Perfect Snchro (SLOW)" checked. I wonder if this emu will need something like that to get the Wolf Team games (Sol-Feace, Ernest Evans, Time Gal, Anet Futatabi, Road Avenger) to run.
Most likely yes, and that will be slow as hell, because games are run cycle-by-cycle so both 68Ks could do complex communication, which is slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today On The Subway

Some Guy Dude , Whats that!

Cervante G--P--2x

Some Guy Woah it can play Marvels VS Capcom

CervanteOh yes and check this out..*boots up Sonic CD*

Some GuyWooaahhh can my PSP do that?

Cervante No

Some Guy Why not?

Cervante Cause its gay.......

Some Guy hhmmm.......I think ima buy one of those...

Back