PGS Windows 10 gaming handheld - GPD WIN competitor

That bottom screen looks WAY too small to be practicably useable. The Dot pitch would have to be miniscule. Unless Windows is running a second screen at like a 320x240 resolution maybe?
I saw a notebook at Saturn earlier this week, which featured a touchpad that doubled as a second screen (and not at 320x240, more like 720p or 1080p). Mouse pointer on that screen wasn't affected by direct touch, but also moved around due to touchpad input, like on the normal screen. Everything was very small on it, but icons or start menu could be pressed easily. I think it looked cool and found it really unnecessary. But it worked.
Googling provided this picture. Seems as the panel can be used for some special fullscreen-apps with direct touch input too, but don't know how it switches around and if that isn't too flimsy...
AsusZenBookPro14UX480FD-BE__6_.JPG

I saw a notebook at Saturn earlier this week, which featured a touchpad that doubled as a second screen (and not at 320x240, more like 720p or 1080p). Mouse pointer on that screen wasn't affected by direct touch, but also moved around due to touchpad input, like on the normal screen. Everything was very small on it, but icons or start menu could be pressed easily. I think it looked cool and found it really unnecessary. But it worked.
Googling provided this picture. Seems as the panel can be used for some special fullscreen-apps with direct touch input too, but don't know how it switches around and if that isn't too flimsy...
AsusZenBookPro14UX480FD-BE__6_.JPG

The screen on that laptop looks at least half again the size of the one they're using on the mockup picture. 720p would be -barely- readable unless you scale it up. The Screen on the Gole1 is about twice the size of a laptop touchpad and even the text on that is very difficult to read unless you do scaling on it. It's fine for very large icons or a dedicated UI, but the smaller the screen, the more impractical the screen is at high resolutions. I was a bit overexaggerating when I said 320x240, the most likely resolution for a screen that small would likely be no smaller than 800x480 but still would be too small to be practical on a handheld device like that that would be better suited to just be a plain touch pad.

I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t buy a plastic fork from someone who addresses their audience as they do.

I would suggest a person with vocabulary like this to leave hobbyist tech and return back to dealing drugs behind the dumpster.

Twitter has taken their account down at least twice before recently. It's part of this whole cleanup that's targeting accounts in certain areas of the world. In this case Russia.
They then had to convince Twitter they were a real company to get it back.

The tweet deletion would have been done by twitter in their latest automated cleanup. I suspect they will try and get their tweets back.

Back