PanMAME Betatesting

I'll recheck.

Edit.

My bad :/ sry.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the soundissues:

Set sync_resample to emulation in the advmame.rc file to restore the old behaviour of mame soundemulation, skipping instead of stretching.
Where is this file ?
Is there an issue with the aspect ratio of games I can´t get vertical games to run without them looking stretched.

Please read the releasepost!

advmame.rc is in appdata/.advance/

At the moment it is always fullscreen. I will add an option for aspect correct scaling later.

Many thanks.

My question is not for have a panmame 143 on pandora its not possible or its a silly qiestion

i want understand programation and integration software

If i understand you have front end and mame source linux and driver for different system arcade ?

You integrated that in your development ?

Sorry for my english i m french we dont have a good teach method in english

lolo

I am really sorry, I don't think I understand what you mean.

I took the source from advancemame and advancemenu and compiled it. Then packged it into a pnd.

I made a few tweaks to the source to allow notaz sdl to be used for scaling and input.

Also I will add some options in the source later on to allow some more aspect ratio specific tweaks.

Wait until tomorrow, then you can use the 0.106 set. Some games of that set will work now, too, but tomorrow I will upload a version based on 0.106. This is based on 0.97 right now.

I'll start pulling together some ROMS for 0.106 goodness.

Can't wait

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Just tried Chase HQ (my goto game as most emu's on Pandora struggle to run it) and it runs even better than FBA.

Can't comment on the sound as I'm using it with the volume down.

My bad, it is in MAME but wasn't added until version 0.140.

Sick of driving to New Hampshire to play DKII.

OK, that's a lie, but if I had it on the Pandora.... I'd smile purty :) :rolleyes: :D

Also I have updated it to 0.106 and I am integrating a aspectoption right now.
Is this version capable of reading CHD files? Would love to play Killer Instinct on the go! :)
Sadly, I don't think we will see this playable on the Pandora. It takes a fairly decent PC to run KI fullspeed, so I doubt our current hardware is up to the task. Maybe Pandora 2? ;)

Chris

My bad, it is in MAME but wasn't added until version 0.140.

I got in as far back as .128u3 - but with some luck it will almost drop right in the dkong driver :)

I think this is my favorite MAME version for the Pandora lots of full speed games ...Great Job :)

New version on the repo!

Version 0.106.1.1:

- Updated to MAME 0.106 base

- made the "emulation" soundsync the default option (If you want to have this setting by default, you have to delete the .advance folder in your appdatafolder before running the pnd)

- Added a 4:3 aspect ratio option in the video menu. This doesn't work as expected yet, but can be used by setting it to yes and then change the videomode to apply the setting. This setting isn't saved! I am working on making it work correctly.

- Included Notaz SDL for use with HF5/6

Back