Pandora shop in Paris. Selling Pandora units and spare parts + repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
The new shop's new thread is located here:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/14426-pandora-shop-2-in-paris-selling-pandora-units-and-spare-parts-repairs/

#########################

New edited post.

New shop in Paris, pictures and info to come:

AMI TELECOM

332 rue St Martin

75003 Paris

Metro/subway: Strasbourg St Denis

#########################

Old post:

That's it ! Finally.

Old shop, closed now !!!
So it's:
COBA.NET, 13 boulevard des Batignolles 75008 Paris, France.
Metro Place de Clichy.

We currently have two units to sell:

CC non-wifi
CC non-mini usb (in fact, the mini usb works, but not perfectly, have high and erratic latency when networking).

290€ each.
100% unused units. New silver cases, new screen, new LCD cable (not Japan).
Comes with the official box + battery + charger.

Shipping in Europe only.

DSC05469.JPG

DSC05470.JPG

DSC05474.JPG

DSC05475.JPG

DSC05473.JPG

OP1.jpg

OP2.jpg

OP3.jpg

OP4.jpg

DSC05483.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy and offer them a bigger place to live ^^.

Actually those are totally non-functional demo units. The ones we sell are waiting in their boxes.

How do you expect them to sell if nobody knows what they are? Are you expecting to be curious and ask? Or is there a big sign behind the counter that says "CHECK OUT THE PANDORA" hah!

I think it looks pretty nice. Makes you want to just grab them! ^_^

But I agree that a sign that says "Pandora" might help. Maybe just the "official logo" as a printout above the units? Looks like there is enough room above the units in the shop window :)

We plan on redoing the whole display window.

Maybe we can print some big ad.

I have to find time to come by, I regularly comes to Paris... When I'm in Gare de Lyon, I may take an hour to do the trip...

Do you think people coming in a computer shop ask for a pizza ?

Oh, my bad. I forgot that everyone will instantly know what this piece of hardware is, without ever laying eyes on one before. Totally my bad. Be prepared for many children saying "OUUHH WEE WEE, A NEW DS"

How do you expect them to sell if nobody knows what they are? Are you expecting to be curious and ask? Or is there a big sign behind the counter that says "CHECK OUT THE PANDORA" hah!

You could have phrased this more nicely. I think that a display stand or cardboard foldout with "openpandora.org" on it would be useful. Nobody has yet produced such a stand, to my knowledge. Also be aware that there are not many units in stock, so spending 60 euro on a display stand would eat up the profit from two units.

Printing a glossy "openpandora.org" with logo and a picture of the unit in DinA4 size might be cost effective promotion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back