Unofficial Pandora spare parts and repair center in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
Hi !

Thanks to ED and Askarus, i now have some spare parts, LCD cables, batteries, cases, back panels, one screen, keymats, stylus, wifi antennas, etc. etc.

So i can make repairs in Paris in a shop near Place de Clichy.

I don't work here, so if needed, PM me and we'll arrange a meeting there.

I have experience with repairs as i helped ED in Germany during three weeks:

Cheers !

Hi !

Thanks to ED and Askarus, i now have some spare parts, LCD cables, batteries, cases, back panels, one screen, keymats, stylus, wifi antennas, etc. etc.

So i can make repairs in Paris in a shop near Place de Clichy.

I don't work here, so if needed, PM me and we'll arrange a meeting there.

I have experience with repairs as i helped ED in Germany during three weeks:

http://boards.openpa...om-the-rebirth/

Cheers !

I will be in Paris just before Christmas and I may want to some help to change the LCD cable - any way you will be available on 23rd or 24th ? That would be super great if you were :) If I could learn from you I could then be another person who is potentially able to do some repairs later on :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi LS what cases do you have, are they the new mould ones? the ones less likely to crack?

Yeah i can bring one, but do you know how to change it, or feel confident in doing it ?

i was not thinking of changing it right away, to keep as a spare, only when/if my present case fails. i remember seeing ED's vid, and the tricky part seems the LCD cable throught the hinge?

i was not thinking of changing it right away, to keep as a spare, only when/if my present case fails. i remember seeing ED's vid, and the tricky part seems the LCD cable through the hinge?

Just a reminder for those who missed this thread.

I check the boards more than daily, but if someone from Paris or around asks for a RMA, please inform him/her about this thread.

[Dear Wally, maybe take the pin out the RE:pLAY Expo thread and stick it in here? - That's done now]

Hi,

I live in London (UK) and have my pandora console. However, it's needs a new LCD and a new casing.

Would I be able to send it to you to replace the parts and ill also obviously pay the return postage?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not plan to do so for now.

You'd have to send it to Germany:

Michael Mrozek
OpenPandora GmbH
Schäffbräustr. 11
85049 Ingolstadt
Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back