Pandora (school/work Status Demographic)

What age/catagory do you fall into?

• Primary School

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Secondary School

• College (Universities and such)

• Working

• Unemployed

• Fetus?

• Total voters

CandidStan

I'm looking to see what the majority of potential Pandora users is, I'm guessing between high school and working.

Disabled: 1 vote.

I went to a Graduate University (6 years after grades 1-12) for my Masters degree. Not sure how that is referred in other countries. I would surmise that demographically, you will likely see just about any type of consumer going after the Pandora. I myself feel like a fetus at times....................... Wouldn't life be a lot easier?

I voted "fetus" because I think I'm witty, and can't quite grasp the concept of sarcastic poll questions. <_<

B-ZaR said:
University, about a year away from my masters in software engineering, yay!
oh god 5 more years

Last edited by a moderator:
Age range / school work status ?! I don't think that there is a strong enough correlation (especially as there are people here from many different countries each having a different educational system) . Some people start to work full time when they are 15 and some are still at universtiy when they are 38 and work only part-time. The other day I saw someone on TV who studied humanities for 17 years and has now to hurry because there have been so many reforms in his course that the university cannot award the degree he is prusueing anymore in a few years time because it will be replaced by a bachelor/master system :lol:

I started university in September but was working for ten years prior to starting uni.

I don't know if a lot of you understand the poll questions. If you are working and in school, the choice you should make is in school. If you are out of college/higher education, then you choose working, etc.

Eternalodyssey said:
I went to a Graduate University (6 years after grades 1-12) for my Masters degree. Not sure how that is referred in other countries. I would surmise that demographically, you will likely see just about any type of consumer going after the Pandora. I myself feel like a fetus at times....................... Wouldn't life be a lot easier?
Cool, are you at Wash U or at St.Louis University? I lived in St.Louis for quite a number of years - almost moved there permanently. Now I live in the Netherlands.

I'm on a year's work placement with my uni, so I'm technically a student, but I work. I guess this means I fit into both categories?

fiveseven said:
I'm on a year's work placement with my uni, so I'm technically a student, but I work. I guess this means I fit into both categories?
Choose either one, I hadn't expected this. I had said earlier though that if you are working and in school, choose education over employment.

Back