Pandora Mascot

And some shading:

PandaBlueShadow.jpg

Which calls for a Missile Command rebrand:

PandaCommand.jpg

God Ginrai posted on May 31 2009 at 06:00 PM said:
Not too bad, except the head just doesn't look right.

EDIT: Oh, and Give it some toes, too.
Lowered and tilted head and added toes (and branded logo into chest fur):

pandora_panda_blue2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I think the panda has already won, but that's what I made a while back when I had nothing else to do:

pandorak.png

Why does it have to be all cute like some kids toy that came in a happy meal? Most powerful, all these different applications, yada yada yada and then dress it in teddy bears and give it a cute name. Not very nice if someone just up and decided to rename your project.

Why does it have to be all cute like some kids toy that came in a happy meal? Most powerful, all these different applications, yada yada yada and then dress it in teddy bears and give it a cute name. Not very nice if someone just up and decided to rename your project.

All powerful?

Multi Talented?

I've got it.

edit:
male-symbol.jpg

edit2:
j/k, j/k

Sphinxter posted on May 31 2009 at 07:17 PM said:
I agree, the panda should be pissed off and looking for a fight.

Well, before I added the Pandora ol Panda looked like he was in a prime pose for fondling a big hairy panda co.... ..

*cough*

Ol Pandy looks wrong, somehow, though, I'm digging the face on the tux derivative, the whole thing looks more panda like.

I think I drew the feet a wee bit too big.

All powerful?

Multi Talented?

I've got it.

Don't forget the bluetooth:
pandasgotbluetooth.jpg

I can't get over the face in sadata's. Anyone else think it looks a little off (not the placement of the head, but the head itself looks bad, IMO)?

Username posted on May 31 2009 at 04:38 PM said:
kung-fu-panda-movie-02.jpg

Username posted on May 31 2009 at 04:38 PM said:
So you're saying it should accurately represent a not-so-small portion of the community members?

well if any artist is bored, what if the invisible backside lines of the box come out as legs, with the top op the box as head, and the visible sides going down a bit as arms. Tadaaaaa, boxy mascotte ;)

I can't get over the face in sadata's. Anyone else think it looks a little off (not the placement of the head, but the head itself looks bad, IMO"]?
Does this look better?

pandora_new.png
[/quote]
This... this is amazing. I love it!

Awesome.

I really like all the panda variations too.

Sphinxter posted on May 31 2009 at 11:17 PM said:
Pandas don't need to be cute ( aggressive panda ) You can always draw that panda with a battle ax or katana :D They are also carnivores. Pandas can be all sorts of things!

Also, an unofficial mascot doesn't "rename" a project at all. Hell, there needn't be only one version, though I really dig sadata's. Tux has quite a view very flavorful variations.

Edit:

From an image search of 'angry panda' Oh my hahaha

Back