Pandora Mascot

_dickie

Still Fresh
hey i've been a member of this forum since i preordered my pandora but it occured to me i've never posted and now i have a reason.

simply navigate to the webpage below to meet my Pandora mascot... i haven't decided what to call him yet so he goes by Pandora boy at the moment anyone want to suggest a name? i'll upload the photoshop file if anyone wants to do somthing with him. i hope you like him

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2773/pandoraboy.jpg

pandyboy.jpg

P.S. sorry the arms are a bit shitty i know you shouldnt rotate in photoshop but im lazy like that

I prefer the cube thing as a mascot.

I can just picture it spinning and talking in one of those AI voices.

Kramy posted on May 31 2009 at 01:50 AM said:
I prefer the cube thing as a mascot.
I can just picture it spinning and talking in one of those AI voices.

Dito. Why create a mascot when we already have a logo that everybody recognizes?

We're not Linux. We don't need a cuddly animal symbolizing our awesomeness; an abstract cube is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol fair enough just thought pandora needed a face. was a better way to spend my time than doing course work

craigix posted on May 30 2009 at 06:40 PM said:
The Pandora mascot is a lovable Adolf Hitler saving a kitten from a stream.
ahahah :lol:

It looks like we're in for a repeat of the drama that was on the Discussion Cube a while back...

*Cringes in fear*

ok i admit that although its a bit antisemetic the adolf-saving-kitteh-from-stream is better than mine

notaz posted on May 31 2009 at 12:55 PM said:
I like the pandora panda, even if it was a bit scary. If you flip the mouth however you get a happy panda:
13zpxqq.png

dentrado posted on May 31 2009 at 01:12 PM said:
I like the pandora panda, even if it was a bit scary. If you flip the mouth however you get a happy panda:
13zpxqq.png
Oh God, that's even scarier. :eek:

No, I prefer the original. It looks like it's constipated. :)

It really should be a panda.

A panda stylized like Tux!

And he should have a blue fur instead of black?

Photohsop away!

Back