Pandora has no competition?

This is the closest competitor, keyboard & built in retro gaming controls FTW!

sns1.jpg

I predict.... these things will allegedly happen:

The NGP will mostly involve ports of the same old Sony games for which you will be expected to pay yet again.

They will have security like North Korea this time, there will be very little hacking going on.

If you do hack it they will destroy your life with their hire a thug law team.

They will treat their customers like utter shit while accidentally allowing their details to be stolen, sold, hacked,

lost, and you won't be able to do a thing about it because somewhere in some 100+ page 'agreement' it will say this

is not only acceptable but that you don't even own the NGP you thought you bought and that infact they own all your

details and the portion of your life you spend using the NGP.

Enjoy!

I predict.... these things will allegedly happen:

The NGP will mostly involve ports of the same old Sony games for which you will be expected to pay yet again.

They will have security like North Korea this time, there will be very little hacking going on.

If you do hack it they will destroy your life with their hire a thug law team.

They will treat their customers like utter shit while accidentally allowing their details to be stolen, sold, hacked,

lost, and you won't be able to do a thing about it because somewhere in some 100+ page 'agreement' it will say this

is not only acceptable but that you don't even own the NGP you thought you bought and that infact they own all your

details and the portion of your life you spend using the NGP.

Enjoy!

Place your bets!

If the iControlPad officially works with the N900 I would probably sell my Pandora, but then again the emulators for the N900 has to be as good.

I was one of the few that actually rated the original NGage back in the day(you never actually needed to side talk, worked just fine holding it as a normal phone, funny really as think that myth was what killed it). Had some great games, especially the two Pathway to Glory titles which were amoung my favoutire handheld titles ever. Was way ahead of it's time in the stuff it could do.

There is one thing the NGage had, which I suppose the Xperia Play now also has(can't believe it's taken the competion this long!) is that the thing actually fits in your pocket... comfortably.

Still, nothing directly rivals the Pandora and I'm certainly chuffed to bits with mine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Side5mx.jpg

Hehe, that's okay! ^^

I was one of the few that actually rated the original NGage back in the day(you never actually needed to side talk, worked just fine holding it as a normal phone, funny really as think that myth was what killed it). Had some great games, especially the two Pathway to Glory titles which were amoung my favoutire handheld titles ever. Was way ahead of it's time in the stuff it could do.
I too had an N-Gage! Both models actually. The original model you do have to sidetalk with. The N-Gage QD you talk on like a normal phone.

Most N-Gage games aren't up to par with games on other systems, but the thing is they were way better than most mobile phone games at the time.

Some of my fave games were Worms World Party (hotseat multiplayer, woo!) Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (a very impressive conversion of the console game), Asphalt 2 and System Rush.

Also, it was the first handheld system to have online gameplay (the Game.com only had online high scores), but sadly you had to do it through mobile internet which was expensive at the time (GPRS).

^ I heard Splinter Cell was one of the best on it?
You heard right! Very faithful to the console game! And a lot better than the DS version. Also, Worms World Party on the N-Gage is a lot better than the GBA version. That didn't happen often with NG games, so you had to make a big deal out of it when it did! =P

Back