Video demo's

JeFF

Hi,

So in the next days I should receive my pandora and I'm planning to do some videos of the emulators/software etc available for this fantastic console.

However, I need your help. I want my vids to be different. Like I won't show only mario 64 in N64 emulation, nor super mario kart in snes.

What do YOU guys wanna see in my videos?

In your post, specify emulator/console/software troubles/

N64-Nes-Snes-Gb©-Gba-Psx, anything under nes is pure darkness for me as I didn't lived with those old computers!

Thank you, and leave me your suggestions.

JeFF

Oh and sorry for that shitty english, I usually speak french here in Quebec :p

Edit

Will tell in the video if any games needed overclocking and if so, how much higher from the stock 500mhz.

To do :

Final setup for NES : Megaman 1-2-3-4-5-6-Blades of steel-Super mario bros-Zelda 1-2-Metroid-Quattro sports

GBA : Castlevania Aria of sorrow-Zelda Minish cap-Metroid Fusion-Metroid zero fusion

Final setup for PSX : Wipeout XL-Tom clancys rainbow Six rogue spear-Tales of destiny-Spiderman-The Misadventures of Tron Bonne-Metal gear solid-Resident evil 1-2

SNES : Secret of Mana-Zelda Alinktothepast-Dk country 1-2-3-Super mario world-Super mario kart-Super Metroid-

Final setup for N64 Video : GoldenEye-Super Smash Bros-Banjoo Kazooie-Super mario kart 64-Excitebike64-Star Wars: Rouge Squadron-Perfect Dark-Zelda OOT-Castlevania-F-zerox-Mario golf 64-Star fox 64-Yoshi's story

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see another Quebecker with a pandora :p . (Soon)

I dont have that many suggestions, but the secret of mana games on snes were great and well received.

could also showcase some good PSX rpg like tales of destiny (I/II) the fights are nice to play on the pandora vs a pc with no gamepad.

If you have it, might I suggest The Misadventures of Tron Bonne on PCSX-ReARMed? The game is notorious for not working properly under emulation, but in R9, notaz has gotten it fully working. Major props to him.
grin.gif

Anyway, the reason I suggest this is because it's likely to get noticed - the publicity surrounding the recent cancellation of MegaMan Legends 3 has gotten a number of people lamenting The Misadventures of Tron Bonne's emulation problems at the moment. :p

I would like to see how "Screamer", "Terminal Velocity", "Wing Commander Academy" and similar things do (not?) run in DosBox ...

(Anything DosBox would be nice actually)

I'd like to see Star Wars: Rouge Squadron on the N64, and something like Perfect Dark on the N64, which I hear runs quite well now!

Before you emulate would you be able to mess with different CPU speeds with more higher end emulators such as PS1 and N64, to get the best performance out of the game? (without voiding warranty of course :p )

Many people who record say something like

"well this is rather slow, but I'm only doing this at 600mhz, so I'm sure at higher speeds it would run perfectly"

THEN Y U NO INCREASE SPEED!?

How about a vid of Daphne emu if you have the video files.Astron belt and Super don quiote

I would like to see how "Screamer", "Terminal Velocity", "Wing Commander Academy" and similar things do (not?) run in DosBox ...

(Anything DosBox would be nice actually)
Anything from DosBox would actually mean downloading illegal roms from the internet, which I don't do. Sorry.

I'd like to see Star Wars: Rouge Squadron on the N64, and something like Perfect Dark on the N64, which I hear runs quite well now!

Before you emulate would you be able to mess with different CPU speeds with more higher end emulators such as PS1 and N64, to get the best performance out of the game? (without voiding warranty of course :p )

Many people who record say something like

"well this is rather slow, but I'm only doing this at 600mhz, so I'm sure at higher speeds it would run perfectly"

THEN Y U NO INCREASE SPEED!?
Yup, good suggestion, will try the game with different cpu speed, and Will tell in the vids what cpu speed was used to play those games.

Great suggestion mate.

resurrect old Evildragon's thread
+1

I also would like to see it made like Evildragon's One Vid Per Day series.
Really great idea, each day with a diffrent emulator shown. I'll think about that. Glad to see interest in my upcoming.

Oh, I'll have it next week(bought from GUNE, thanks a lot dude :p _ by the way.

What you guys wanna see first? I'm looking through youtube videos and many N64-Psx videos are outdated(2010) and doesn't show the current state of the emulators we have in hand. So yeah basically Tell me which emulator would be the best to show. Also, you can leave suggestions for any system-based customisation?

JeFF

What you guys wanna see first? I'm looking through youtube videos and many N64-Psx videos are outdated(2010) and doesn't show the current state of the emulators we have in hand. So yeah basically Tell me which emulator would be the best to show. Also, you can leave suggestions for any system-based customisation?

JeFF

Well, N64 seems to have the most recommendations at the moment, so maybe that one! While running the N64 games, I'd probably have the OP at around 800mhz for best performance, although certain games need a bit more juice I hear.

JeFF
Awesome stuff below. :)

Ok, so first vid will be about N64, next one Nes. Will be like 10+mins seeing I have a lot of games to test for you guys. And I remind you : at each game, I'll show the

cpu speed needed to play ''the'' game at the speed it's shown. It it runs at stock speed, it will be told too.

Any other games recommended?

Back