Pandora 1Ghz

sahins

Still Fresh
Dear Community,

I recevied my 1ghz pandora today from https://www.dragonbox.de/en/ but It's arrived with scratches all over and wood box broken.. also the upper case seems untied well.. I've already opened a rma request..hope to ear ed soon i'm sorely disappointed about that purchase..

[FONT=times new roman']Dear Community,[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman']I recevied my 1ghz pandora today from [/FONT][FONT=times new roman']https://www.dragonbox.de/en/[/FONT][FONT=times new roman'] but It's arrived with scratches all over and wood box broken.. also the upper case seems untied well.. I've already opened a rma request..hope to ear ed soon i'm sorely disappointed about that purchase.. [/FONT]

Well, if the WOODEN box is broken, I'd certainly complain at the shipping service - didn't the package look damaged when you received it?

All the wooden boxes are perfectly fine here when we ship them, as are the units.

The scratches on the unit certainly also came from the broken wooden box - I wonder what force the package had to survive which breaks that box :eek:

Of course I'll replace the unit, but you should file a complaint with the shipping service as well, if possible.

yea this must have been done during shipping unless evilD drop kicked it to the post office. about to move from ny to california have to ship a lot of external hard drives and my huge pc and lot of random breakable items i almost want to get a bunch of pelican storage boxes and ship stuff in them. they can really take a beating. anyways sorry to hear about your new pandora:(

Thanks for quick reply ed, now I'm feeling more relaxed, when i recevied the package was perfect I can't explain how this happend. Please send me all the information to replace the unit and the ones for shipping service.

These are the pic of unit

Best Reagards

Wow :eek:

Those are some evil scratches - they sure weren't in there.

I can replace it, that's for sure.

Where are you based at?

seems like the package was upside down or on its side and the box failed exposing the hinge to the inside and the pandora danced on it.

it would be ugly but might be worth bubble wrapping the pandora inside the box.

seems like the package was upside down or on its side and the box failed exposing the hinge to the inside and the pandora danced on it.

I do this with the normal paper boxes, but when we wrap the Pandora in the wooden box, not everything fits in (charger, Pandora + battery).

It's a bit too small, sadly :/

Wow :eek:

Those are some evil scratches - they sure weren't in there.

I can replace it, that's for sure.

Where are you based at?

I'm From Italy Ed my order ID was #000223 and on the site I've opened a Rma request with n. #000003 tell me how to proceed, thanks in advance

Please send it back to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Michael Mrozek

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Be sure to include a note telling me what's wrong and where to send it back to.

Use a normal shipping service, I can cover the shipping costs for that later.

ok i will send it as soon as possible, just one more thing, I've to send back to you all the accessories like charger, and 2 battery?? (screcthed case of them too)

I do this with the normal paper boxes, but when we wrap the Pandora in the wooden box, not everything fits in (charger, Pandora + battery).

It's a bit too small, sadly :/

Are all the new 1Ghz pandoras going to be shipped inside a wooden box? I got the extra battery pack + 2 sd-card offer, so how will mine be shipped? (I guess in paperbox and hopefully double bubble wrap,) (I'm #166 queue).

To be fair to Craig he ships that cardboard box inside a larger cardboard box with packing materials, and everything arrived in immaculate condition to me in New Zealand (including the wooden box). Of course that didn't stop me dropping the poor thing on the first day I had it and stuffing the screen up. :-(

Ed will you be able to ship the replacement case with screen fitted that I ordered from dragonbox anytime soon? It's getting kind of tiresome using the pandy with the screen rooted, but I figured after 4 years wait I couldn't bear to send it away for fixing so I've ordered one of these:

https://www.dragonbo...infarben-1.html

It would be nice to have an idea how long it will be until you can get to it.

Warning picture may cause pandora owners distress.

http://imgur.com/ZS5GB

Tip for others - do not place your pandora on top of the carry case at the edge of your desk.

A "Fragile" sticker on the shipping box might also help for having a safe Pandora arrival.

Sounds like older paper boxes do their job better than Craig's wooden ones then.

Yes Notaz, because if I'm involved wood MUST be worse than cardboard...

One box (our of 100+) is broken by a shipping company and instantly you're using it as an excuse to attack me again.

I wonder if you would have posted that had Ed spent weeks making those boxes.

It just feels like bullying these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back