Happy Easter - Have a Pandora! :)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you're all enjoying some calm and happy days with your family!

I also got a few presents for you.

First, if you want to buy a 1GHz Pandora, you can save 50 EUR if you buy it within the next 1,5 weeks!

There's an Easter special!

Simply use EASTER as voucher code on checkout of the DragonBox Shop and you'll get 50 EUR off.

Also, the T-Shirts are back in stock!

And finally, I've added the signed wooden box, as I had a few requests for that.

Of course, you can add other things from the shop as well when you order something.

I am definitely getting the wooden box!!! .....the next time I get paid....dang. I think it will be in two or so weeks. Thank you for releasing that on the store. I hope they will still be in stock when I get paid.

Hey ED on the original Wooden Boxes what did the red numbers on the left side mean? I just got shipped a Wooden Box from another member the it had the number 666. Others have numbers like 125 or 176. Is the 666 just a coincidence?

Hey ED on the original Wooden Boxes what did the red numbers on the left side mean? I just got shipped a Wooden Box from another member the it had the number 666. Others have numbers like 125 or 176. Is the 666 just a coincidence?
That means you you have to pay $666 for the upcoming Pyra.  The rest of us just pay $125 or $176 :p

Wasn't it Craig that sent that box? My memory fails me though. I still have my box and letter from him.

Wasn't it Craig that sent that box? My memory fails me though. I still have my box and letter from him.
Well I do believe it did come from him, but another member from these forum sent it to me. I am not the original owner of the box. I just wanted to have one.

That means you you have to pay $666 for the upcoming Pyra.  The rest of us just pay $125 or $176 :p
Like the Pandora bundle on Ithic.com or the original price of the Apple I?  Funny how that price keeps getting used for interesting and innovative computers.

Since I don't have one of these boxes does that mean I don't get a Pyra? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the Pandora bundle on Ithic.com or the original price of the Apple I?  Funny how that price keeps getting used for interesting and innovative computers.

Since I don't have one of these boxes does that mean I don't get a Pyra? :(
No it was just a bad joke. Anyone can buy a Pyra when it comes out

Back