Cross-upgrade to 64G collector box?

Msquared

Still Fresh
Hi, ED!

I'm itching to get my 1GHz Pandora, but I realise Craig is having cashflow problems right now.  I have a proposal that will get a Pandora to me a little faster, and should relieve (a tiny bit of) pressure on Craig.

Current situation:

• I pre-ordered through Craig (not sure which batch; I ordered 31-Dec-2009)
  • My original order was for:
    OpenPandora
  • Spare battery
  • Spare stylus
  • TV out cable
  • Carry case
[*]Recently I paid Craig to upgrade to a 1GHz Pandora
My proposal:

This means that I will have paid the upgrade price twice, but it's better than paying twice for a whole 1GHz Pandora.  Also, I'll get a signed box.  If I'm going to pay for the upgrade a second time, I want something nifty! :)

I guess in theory Craig will then owe me the upgrade money as a refund.

In practice, though, I'm happy for Craig to take my upgrade money as a donation toward his cashflow problem.  I know it's not going to help directly like a donation would, but I hope that having one less screaming purchaser will make his life a little bit easier...

Can we do that?  I just couldn't find an option to upgrade to the 64G collector box in your store...

Oh, poop.  I just noticed that the collector box is not in stock.  ETA?

That would be fine with me.

The box currently is out of stock because I don't have any carry cases left.

I might change it that you get a voucher for the carry case in the mean time or get something else (just don't know what yet).

I do like the idea of the signed box, even if I have to wait for the carry case (or find an alternative, if you don't plan to re-stock).

Quick question about the carry case: what will fit into it?  Will it hold the OP, spare battery, charger, SD cards, and a bit of space for other miscellaneous items?  Do you have photos?

My decision may be based on how long I would have to wait and/or how suitable I would find it for my use case...

Thanks!

(PS: thanks for being flexible on the carry case option so that I can still have a nifty presentation box!)

Hmmmm

Edit: How about a snassy avatar so we remember you.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2ytwrbn.jpg
2ytwrbn.jpg

I re-purposed the openpandora logo into a m^2, just resized and moved things. Nothing added nothing lost. :)

Edit2: That gave me an idea, barebones at that. But i still like the first one best.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/o73igl.jpg

o73igl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat!  I also like the first one a little more.  I tweaked it and adopted it.  Cheers!  :)

Back