Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this topic should be locked until craig posts the info we are waiting for. In one day, 5+ pages are added and all I see is a bunch of flame wars going on that I have to try and navigate for info. It's crazy :angry:

Quick note regarding vaporware, did you guys hear Duke Nukem Forever is actually going to be released soon? A trailer is supposed to be out today but their site is down due to the traffic. 3drealms.com

hlide said:
... DELETED ...
It's a shame I didn't see that. Did you insult me then coward out? Is it some form of surrender?

lol, I rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
god A_SN... please just shut the hell up. You annoy me sooo much. Just drop it. Can't you go like one day without having to show off how much of a genius you are? Leave that kid alone. Just because his English is not as good as yours doesn't mean he is less of an intelligent person. Also I find your posts almost all offensive and insulting to other people, so quit talking about stereotypes because right now you are being a stereotypical asshole.

xnopasaranx said:
god A_SN... please just shut the hell up. You annoy me sooo much. Just drop it. Can't you go like one day without having to show off how much of a genius you are? Leave that kid alone. Just because his English is not as good as yours doesn't mean he is less of an intelligent person. Also I find your posts almost all offensive and insulting to other people, so quit talking about stereotypes because right now you are being a stereotypical asshole.

Xnop for guru

xnopasaranx said:
hlide is not less intelligent or anything, he just participates in hurting our image. hlide is not stupid, you are tho (and so is your avatar, lol).

Besides, "stereotypical asshole"? You think you're being smart? What's the asshole stereotype? Being an asshole? Makes as much sense as claiming that you're a stereotypical cretin.

word!

@Lubidog: Thanks man ^^... I know I am cool.

This morning I heard the postman ring at our door and I almost fell down the flipping stairs... but again nothing in the mail. Crap. Maybe tomorrow.

This is a well good thread let's all go drink milk and eat cookies :)

orrrrrr we could close the thread, start an official one in which ONLY official sources can post confirmed (and interesting) information in, and let everyone else start their own little threads with all the shit like this in.

I don't see much point, the wiki has all the interesting information in, and if this one is closed, someone will only create another. Might as well keep it all in one topic. Makes for easier deleting :)

When official information is available, proper topics can be setup.

I was thinking about the etch a sketch comment someone made probably about 85 pages ago. Is the rotation of the analog joystick picked up or is that just for ease of movement?

Horray!

teggun said:
This is a well good thread let's all go drink milk and eat cookies :)
orrrrrr we could close the thread, start an official one in which ONLY official sources can post confirmed (and interesting) information in, and let everyone else start their own little threads with all the shit like this in.

Sorry, But no. Think of the poor cleaners that have to clear up all this shit.

Trooper

greenmikey said:
I was thinking about the etch a sketch comment someone made probably about 85 pages ago. Is the rotation of the analog joystick picked up or is that just for ease of movement?

Horray!
IIRC, MWeston said that it can't pick up the rotation. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back