Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this question hasn't been answered already but who manufactured the screen??????

garzyboi said:
Hope this question hasn't been answered already but who manufactured the screen??????
Remove the unnecessary question marks from your post, and we might decide to tell you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy Lee said:
Eh? I didn't even know we could sponsor you.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=38605

P.S. Not sure if it's too late or not, since people have been donating up to... whoa... November 10, 2007. :blink:

craigix said:
Hello!

I seem to have recovered from the Glandge!

OK, so, very soon the people who sponsored me shall be asked for their addresses and sent a great present / exclusive.

Although we have been a little quiet of late things are going forward and the most recent plans make this system even more slick than we ever expected.

We hope to show you the Dpad in the next few days.

-Craig
Considering I live in the U.S., and I don't want to wait until the next millennium, could I pay for a faster shipping option? :p

Edit: Not sure if I'm liking this merge reply thing...

craigix said:
Hello!

I seem to have recovered from the Glandge!

OK, so, very soon the people who sponsored me shall be asked for their addresses and sent a great present / exclusive.

Although we have been a little quiet of late things are going forward and the most recent plans make this system even more slick than we ever expected.

We hope to show you the Dpad in the next few days.

-Craig
I put my address with the paypal payment :).

Also, dearest squidgey-poos, who made the screen?

Also, glad to hear you're better, Craig.

craigix said:
ZOMG! :blink:

I can't wait. :D

Craig, I tried to donate, but Paypal wouldn't accept my Vanilla Visa gift card. could you just tell me what you're sending to the donors?

:(

Whatever it is, it's got to be small, not purely information, and not cost a lot. My guess is a card saying "thank you", a leaflet about what the donation's going to be used for, and, maybe, some shots of the current dev-board for the Craiginator.

Note that if it were just info on the new machine, there'd be no need for a physical address.

Also, it makes little sense to give donators only extra machine info because, given how many of us there are, there's bound to be one who just sticks it straight on the net. Which defeats the point a little.

So yeah. Thank-you card, an about the charity leaflet, and maybe a bonus photo or two (but, crucially, pretty as opposed to informative).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back