Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squidge said:
That depends if you include the cartridges which had the special chipsets inside them :)
Are you suggesting that games like Star Fox and Megaman X3 will be playable full speed? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
That depends if you include the cartridges which had the special chipsets inside them :)
Hmm...

I assume we'd ge able to get perfect or near-perfect SuperFX emulation?

*drools over Kirby Super Star*

And I've found out how the case is being made!

022207.gif

Yrx said:
Squidge said:
Are you suggesting that games like Star Fox and Megaman X3 will be playable full speed? :eek:

No, I wasn't. No-one (including me) has any idea how fast snes emulators (or any other emulators for that matter) will run on the new system.

javaJake said:
Squidge said:
Don't worry, they don't :)
Ladies and gents, I present to you another insider on Craig's secrets! It's *coughhackbribingcoughhack* time! :D

Yes! It's time! *coughgetthepitchforkscough* time for design revealments. lol :D

It's also *coughpeanutbutterjellytimecough*.

But seriously, back on track. Can anyone in the know *coughsquidgecough* inform us as to whether plastic or metal will be the main material used?

atomicthumbs said:
mavsman4457 said:
Speculation, although sometimes fun, is silly. Call me in two months when some real details are released about this thing.
http://craiginator.bluwiki.com

Did you just read the last page or two of forum posts?

SHAME

Whoa there, easy boy. I know I got a little carried away but yes I have been reading the past two pages of the forums and no info has been revealed so I don't know what you're talking about. I saw your wiki which is solid but it is nothing new to me. Also, it has been changed and now I can't find any info on it. It's ok though I was just a little angry when I made that post I'm not sure why I said that but I do indeed hope that Craigix shows us the design and any other good stuff soon.

Oh and I don't think anyone knows the balance of metal to plastic but it is confirmed that it will be a combo. But you probably already knew that considering the way your question was phrased, Vorporeal.

icurafu said:
Yeah, looks like someone from Telewest Broadband (UK) with IP 82.38.43.64 has trashed the wiki. Time to rollback.

(or someone using a proxy there)
Reverted!

IT'S HAXING TIEM

Squidge said:
I tried my UBER-1337 HAX, but his IP isn't responding to ping. Maybe he's on dial-up or some crap. Or he read about my UBER-1337 HAX and was afraid and turned off his computer and router and unplugged them and dissasembled them and mailed them to Columbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back