Openpandora Ltd (UK) Struck off email

I don't think it's illegal for Craig to host legal documents on ED's server as long as ED allowed him to host files on it.
I don't think it's illegal either, just highly suspicious. If he gets investigated they might want to know why it was hosted on the gp2x.de server as well, instead of his open gbax.com server.My tin-foil conspiracy is that he wants to tie the strike off to ED in some way so that maybe if someone does a search they'll find that document and see that he was involved in something, even though he wasn't.

That's probably not the case, but it still feels really shifty either way. It just does not feel right.

Will Ed continue to send Pandoras to all the remaining preorders?

If yes (which I hope), I think that it's a good time to remember people about the donation fund for outstanding preorders.
Yes, of course I'll do that!

Nothing will change here!
Oh thank goodnesss... (assuming my tired mind is understanding correctly). After reading the email I assumed we (the outstanding pre-orders) would never recieve a unit nor a refund with craigs buisness going down the dunny.

It really doesn't matter whether Craig's actions are legal or illegal because aside from speculating in this forum, no one is going to do anything. I'm amazed that not a single UK based customer of his has filed a claim with the small claims court for their unfulfilled Pandora order. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Craig gets away with this kind of thing because people let him. 

It really doesn't matter whether Craig's actions are legal or illegal because aside from speculating in this forum, no one is going to do anything. I'm amazed that not a single UK based customer of his has filed a claim with the small claims court for their unfulfilled Pandora order. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Craig gets away with this kind of thing because people let him. 
Agreed, If I had an order outstanding I'd have been chasing it up by now.

We can kick the can around as much as we like on here but if no-one puts in a legal claim nothing will get done.

Well I just realised that Jacquelyn is not just a director of OP Ltd , but she is also Craig's Mother and Deb's is his half sister.

-> http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/m/a/s/Joseph-Mason-1/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0003.html
Ha, I bet she sends him to bed with no tea!

Can you imagine the relationship those two must have now that he's fucked it up beyond all repair? After all, her name will only have been used on the official documents to keep Craig in control - then she was replying to emails in her spare time (just to help out, etc) and now she's part-responsible for a failed company.

D.

Ha, I bet she sends him to bed with no tea!

Can you imagine the relationship those two must have now that he's fucked it up beyond all repair? After all, her name will only have been used on the official documents to keep Craig in control - then she was replying to emails in her spare time (just to help out, etc) and now she's part-responsible for a failed company.

D.
His sister already quit because of the abuse she was supposedly getting over the ICP2. I've emailed Jacquelyn on several occasions and the impression I get is that she believes whatever Craig tells her. Even when the lines he was feeding her were massive contradictions she stuck to the party line. Or maybe she was just protecting him. Either way, Craig has shown he'll shaft his own mother as readily and easily as he'll shaft complete strangers.

He was smart enough to serve his customers in the UK and only them as it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went reading up on that iPhone controller. What a total utter disaster and so much of it having such a familiar stench. I wonder at what point will people stop giving Craig money...

He was smart enough to serve his customers in the UK and only them as it seems.
I was a customer of Craig's. When ED made an offer to upgrade your Craig order of a CC unit to an ED order of a Ghz unit for only slightly more than it would have cost to cancel the order with Craig and re-order with ED (assuming Craig ever coughed up the money, which I estimated was unlikely), I jumped at the chance. Theoretically, OpenPandora Ltd. still owes me a TV out cable, but it's not worth my time chasing that up for the value of it.

Back