OpenPandora is NOT dead!

That explains the voucher situation. I was holding off ordering a couple of cables and a new case.

Craig really has done nothing positive to help resolve his outstanding orders in about a year and a half (unless you count finally forwarding the list of people still owed pandoras.

Yes, but isn't the case really troublesome to develop, involving some pretty expensive molds, iteration, cracking cases and such?
by the time Pandora 2 comes about we should all have HD 3d printers in the home and can print our own cases...

(not sure if serious...)

we should all have HD 3d printers in the home and can print our own cases...
That would be cool if it came true, but somehow the hype on 3d printers has cooled down over the later part of 2013, and there hasn't been much activity (i.e. better ones at cheaper price) moving in the right direction.  

Pandora 2 will come with a built-in 3D printer capable to print another Pandora.

Such technology will be commonplace in 2 months.

Pandora 3 will be a download.

Mark my prophetic words!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The P2 should pxe boot from the cloud and use cloud storage for everything in the cloud because local disks are so last decade - now we do everything in the cloud with cloud technology and cloudiness!

The title of this Thread always reminds me of this scene from Borat where they explain a not joke to him xD.

OpenPandora is dead ... NOT!

True - the problem is:

I've sent Craig the vouchers, but he never forwarded them to anyone.

In the survey, I only got the remaining orders (which included a Pandora and a TV Out Cable), but I don't have a list who received the Pandora already and is only missing the TV Out Cables.

That's something only Craig has, and he doesn't seem to care :(
I ordered with tv out cables.

accepted a "one nubber". ordered a second pandora. cancelled said pandora to upgrade my one nubber to a 1ghz edition.

Still missing the tv out cable, but still happy :)

sadly undemployed so I don't have the money to order from you, but soon, hopefully :)

The title of this Thread always reminds me of this scene from Borat where they explain a not joke to him xD.

*cue rediculous amounts of laughter here* i remember borat was largely unfunny except for his many wives and his NOT scene

The P2 should pxe boot from the cloud and use cloud storage for everything in the cloud because local disks are so last decade - now we do everything in the cloud with cloud technology and cloudiness!
*3g Requirements, **Wi-Fi To use system ***Largely Unreliable because cloud storage costs too much. ****Good idea. Bad concept. *****Great pun. ****** Captain asterisks away

Pandora 2 will come with a built-in 3D printer capable to print another Pandora.

Such technology will be commonplace in 2 months.

Pandora 3 will be a download.

Mark my prophetic words!!
Excellent. Then my plan to take over the world is one step closer.

People listen up!  You should get a Pandora now because there is so much going on like Dreamcast Soul Calibur is playable on Pandora GHz!  Unbelievable!   :)
wish i could. As long as i have no job. i cant afford one. (hopefully i will get the last one available. )

I can see a serious Pandora shortage, which is a good thing :) .  Luckily I grabbed mine before the drought :)
good good... now lets walk down the alley ways with out ghettoblasters and our hipster shades.

I can see a serious Pandora shortage, which is a good thing :) .  Luckily I grabbed mine before the drought :)
First RGB-led, now Pandora.

What comes next?

Will humanity survive that hard times?
next will come RGBY-LCD-paralaxed screens with 4K pixel resolution stuck to a 800x600 screen

Is this speculation on your part or do you have intel suggesting that is the case? Please share.

Just a speculation. I simply remember similar cases (people don't receiving a survey email or a gigahertz from Craig) and most of them mentioned requesting a refund. That naturally don't rule out mess in Craigx papers but the correlation seems to high to be just a coincidence.
Possible but unfounded; still Craig clearly has some very messy financial skeletons, in his quite frankly ever burgeoning wardrobe.
id hate to see whats on that other side of that wardrobe. im expecting narnia for some reason. except in a post apocolyptic nightmare caused by riots of angry emails and actual mail laced with poison....... Too much?
was i smoking crack back then? what the fuck did i post.

*cue rediculous amounts of laughter here* i remember borat was largely unfunny except for his many wives and his NOT scene
Well, that is literally the only scene i know. The title just reminded me of that.

i remember borat was largely unfunny except for his many wives and his NOT scene
In 2013, actor, writer and producer Sacha Baron Cohen was honored with the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy.

Perhaps you were stoned or in a bad mood the day you saw that movie.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=RDYmJuf2NO23Y
perhaps stoned. i have no idea, but the movie was only funny in a few parts. lets move this convo to the off topic forums why don't we

i remember borat was largely unfunny except for his many wives and his NOT scene
In 2013, actor, writer and producer Sacha Baron Cohen was honored with the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy.

Perhaps you were stoned or in a bad mood the day you saw that movie.
I thought that people who are stoned find *everything* funny.

Regardless of anything I've ingested, I've never liked his work. 'The Dictator' was especially bad.

On October 20th, 2013, I sent this to Craig:

Is it true that you are selling the Pandoras you promised to us?
Ah, but then you've broken so many promises... I am now looking into legal action.

I also included all the information on our order from October 2nd, 2008.

Here is his response:

Hello Margaret,

OP (UK) only has a few units in various states of repair - there would be no guarantee with

them - they are returned units.

Ed promised to fulfil all original orders when he presented a plan and took over production,

at this point all remaining 100% equipment was transferred to him, with a skeleton stock

left here to deal with repairs.

I'm aware his plan has apparently has not worked out, although I was disappointed to see he 

did ship all his own (600) orders while shipping us very few units.

I literally cannot even get my hands on a new unit in any way, you have as much chance asking

for one from Ed as I do.

However if you're willing to take a broken unit then I can trawl though our parts and give you

some options.

Let me know,

Craig

Does anyone have any suggestion as to what I can do to procure a unit? There was a problem with American Express and 
GP32 Distribution Ltd demanded that we wire them the the money immediately or lose our place in the queue. What a joke! That cost us an additional $40 and five years later still no device. About 6 months previous to the email from Craig, Jackie told me there were 50 orders ahead of us before we would get our Pandora. I have never received any infromation unless I pestered them. I also never received any of the notices that Ed sent out. I replied to his survey, but never heard anything in response to that. My son was starting high school at the time we paid for this, he's now in his second year at University. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Maggie

Hold onto that email, I have no doubt that ED will want to take a very careful look at it because it seems to be full of more lies.

Just for everybody that didn't read all this mess:

ED fulfilled his generous plan and paid for Craigs units a long time ago, but Craig invented came up with a new number of units left in the queue as soon as it was obvious, that ED could reach the old goal after all.

Back