Offical Congrats To Op Team Thread

Congratulations and thanks to the OpenPandora team. :)

:pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4: :pandora2ut4:

Congratulations Team OP. hmmm....Team OP, TOP...Yeah! I'll be opening my mail with more than just the usual anticipation for the inbox contents. I hope at least this one email doesn't end up in my spam folder. It doesn't deserve it. :D

I only ordered last October but I have long since forgotten the financial outlay. It will be like receiving a surprise fantastic gift from an anonymous benefactor!

I've been lurking around for months and months (years?), but just now I finally registered to say congratulations! Seriously, words cannot describe the awesomeness of what's been achieved here :)

So, who's gonna let slashdot.org know about this then ;)

Eolair said:
Congrats guys. Be proud. You finally did it.

I haven't seen you in forever! Have you been lurking or have I been ignorant?

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:
Eolair said:
Congrats guys. Be proud. You finally did it.

I haven't seen you in forever! Have you been lurking or have I been ignorant?

-God Ginrai
I've been lurking while waiting for this day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the team.

I want to thank the community members assisting in the assembly in particular.
It's great that you guys are sacrificing your spare time to help matters speed up.

Thanks.

Congratulations to the OP team & their families for supporting them during the past years.

It will continue to be hard work now, tuning the production process & cases, but hopefully you will able to stay motivated by the fact that you have finally done it. Mass Production Pandora's are being shipped & the international effort and commitment to a niche market that has been demonstrated is awe inspiring. So many people doubted you, and so many obstacles have been overcome. The team deserves praise and gratitude, and the experience and lessons learned from this project will no doubt become invaluable in the future.

I hope you get good reviews for your work and the orders come piling in. I will certainly order a painted unit in order to contribute my appreciation for the project, and again thanks for sticking with it and getting product to market. You did not let the bast***ds get you down, and I tip my hat to you all.

C_S

Definately a time for the team to be appreciated, pandoras read to be opened stage... Though my own one is still in bits and end of the line ish

I was planning on giving a drink to the team/devs when I got mine, is there not an OPT Paypal donate fund, one that they split between all of them, all those names mentioned back there and anyone else like the girls taking orders here in uk, we know they been kept busy too

Cheers to all though, nice goal to have acheived

I registered to post my congratulations here. Excellent, excellent job, OPT.

I was unable to preorder when they first became available, and the Pandora slipped to the back of my mind. But once I heard that the production had finally gone ahead, and I had some money, I placed an order. I'm probably in the 3900s, and looking forward to the day it arrives in the mail! Best of luck getting the remaining 3000+ cases from China!

congratulations to the entire team, and those of us patient enough to have refrained from commiting suicide because of the terribly long wait.

Congratulations guys. It's been an interesting ride and it must be extremely satisfying to actually have production Pandoras rolling off the lines... or I imagine it will be a day or two after you're finished packing them all up when you have a minute to breath. :-b

Back