Creme Filling?

shunun said:
In reality there are already 1000's of games wee can play with just the emulators ;) but yes, when will the app store launch? I haven't even heard anything about it..
Can someone post info.
if the app store isn't available by shipping most of the .pnd files will be in the file archive correct? I haven't checked lately but last time I checked there was like 8 files in there and wasn't much to look at so I never checked up on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I have enough money to order I'll put FFVIII on mine, fire up PSX4All, and disappear from the world for a couple months :lol:

Also, this page is pretty useful:
http://pandorawiki.org/Projects_Under_Development

jb0yx said:
if the app store isn't available by shipping most of the .pnd files will be in the file archive correct? I haven't checked lately but last time I checked there was like 8 files in there and wasn't much to look at so I never checked up on it.
The app and file store wasn't high in their priority to get populated. But they did say that that's now on the top of their list.
Guess time to really check is when they say 1st mini batch has been sent out.

Edit:
Links (one is about file archive, the other is app store, sorry can't remember order) link 1 link 2

naples39 said:
Kinda bummed gpfce and gpsp aren't in the pipeline.
I don't know if Exophase is interested in porting it himself, but it seems like Notaz has the source, so I'm sure we'll see it sooner or later. gpsp for GP2X

Gruso said:
[This is speculation, not news]

Based on "working build" status on the wiki, various reports over the last year, and my spidey senses, these are some titles that should be ready to go:

GAMES:
Gianas Return
Abuse
Battle for Wesnoth
BlobWars
Descent 1
Descent 2
Doom
FHeroes Port (Heroes Of Might And Magic 2)
FreeCiv 2.1.9
Hexen II
OpenLiero
OpenTyrian
Pandora Panic!
Powermanga
Quake 1
Quake 2
Quake 3
Reminiscence (flashback)
SuperTux 1
SuperTux 2
Tecnoballz
The Mana World
Ur-Quan Masters
Wolf4SDL

(With the exception of PandoraPanic, everything in that list has been ported by Pickle & Cpasjuste. What an effort - and it's not the whole list.)

EMULATORS:
DosBox
Mupen64plus (big maybe)
PAtari
PicoDrive
PSMS
PSnes
PSX4all (medium sized maybe)
ScummVM
UAE4all
VICE

What about
mame.jpg

Alerino said:
searched, but haven't found any about MSX emulator...
is it possible? anyone else interested?
OpenMSX should compile just fine.

Back