Offical Congrats To Op Team Thread

Not sure I ever want to do this again ;). So tell me when I need to knock up the OS image for a Pandora 2.
Now to finalise up all the post release logistics, firmware upgrades, release cycles, build doco, all that fun stuff.

It's done! They work, they are shipping. It's been an interesting ride that is far from over.

Congratulations and a big fat thank you to all of the Pandora core team:

Craigix (for starting the whole thing, for the organization and of course for the moneys)
MWeston (for the whole hardware design, testing and research, and of course the selfless re-soldering of 700 boards by hand)
EvilDragon (for starting the whole thing, his work on the OS and of course for keeping the community together even in direst of times with his voice of reason and his heart of gold)
Fatih (for starting the whole thing, and for the difficult and tiresome communication with the asian manufacturers)
DaveC (for designing the case, dpad and keymat and making sure they are perfect)
DJWillis (for porting Angström OS on the Pandora and his work on drivers (and ScummVM of course)
notaz (for working on all the drivers and much of the low-level stuff that makes Pandora's OS work, and the amazing PicoDrive of course)
Skeezix (for his work on the OS, Pandora software and especially the PND system)
vimacs (for his work on the OS, Pandora software and especially the PND system)
Squidge (for his work on the OS, Pandora software and the PND system)
cpasjuste (for his work on the OS, Pandora software and the PND system)
Pickle (for his work on the OS and his tireles porting work (for both Wiz and Pandora))

I don't think Pandora would have been possible without you all.

It's really amazing what you have achieved together, I salute you all and send you my sincerest admiration!

(I sincerely hope I have left no one out, there are many more people involved, I'm sure)

Congratulations, and above all thanks! Can't wait to get mine.

Even Google is celebrating with a retro-gaming theme today (albeit somewhat below the Pandora's capabilities).

Wow, dreams really do come true. And I thought that only happens at Disneyland. Congrats OP!

We all glad to see OP is douing well, are we?
6yGbY.jpg

Heavy approves

Congrats to the OpenPandora Team and the gp32x.de (forums) member, especially the Administrators of this forum board (Rico?). B) :pandora2ut4:

congratulations4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I have to turn of lurk mode for the time being.

Congrats!
That goes to all the people involved in the making of this, both the OP team and all of the developers who have worked hard on the OS, drivers and software.
You are on the homestretch now and can soon expect to receive all the fame and [strike]fortune[/strike](not until batch 2, right? ;) ) that you deserve.

Also +1 on the devs giving out their paypal info.
I have some spare cash right now(not often these days) so it would be nice to give back something for all their hard work.

Yay guys (and the ever-suffering gals)! On the home stretch, finally.

Where are all those vapourware twats now? Hey? Hey? Where are you? Well go lurk elsewhere.

Well done Team. You may of had my money but you also had my faith.

Back