Offical Congrats To Op Team Thread

MonkeyChops

NO! I don't play basketball
With socket getting a shipping confirmation email, I thought a congrats to the team thread was in order.

Congratulations on finally getting there OP Team!
alcool5.gif

This is truly AWESOME! Congrats on the long journey, and the "BALLS" it took to see this project thru. I know there is still a lot to be done for all 4000 customers to receive there units, but this should be a day of celebration.

Once those 4000 are all done, I would love to donate some party funds to the team, just send the donation link! :lol:

Chris

For the longest time I've had this image in my head of an old-style flip counter, constantly flipping over but always flipping over to reveal a 0.

It just flipped over to 1.

Big, Big, Big congratulations and sighs of relief and beer-buying and general cameraderie'ish hugging and things, Open Pandora team! Love you guys!

Must be an amazing feeling to know it's on the way, hopefully I'll have that soon. Seriously well done to Open Pandora for shipping. I think a well done for everyone who held on from the very beginning, that is some stamina. I'd have had a heart attack with all the ups and downs. Surely it'll be worth it though.

Haven't been here from the beginning, but have read enough to kind of understand what has happened. Congratz!! to Open Pandora for sticking it out all the way til finish. This is a great day for your team, and all the preorders who stuck around.

LeChuck87 said:
congrats op team!

Where are those vapourware-twats? :D
In hiding from Craig, he promised them a beatdown :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back