Nss Engine, Gui & Stylesheet Video!

I guess he's writing it for the Pandora, though it technically should be in the dev section.
I don't get what it's supposed to do. :blink: Is it like an OpenGL ES-based widget toolkit or something? If it's better than Qt significantly, I might use it, but I'm really not sure what it's for.

Last edited by a moderator:
lulzfish said:
I guess he's writing it for the Pandora, though it technically should be in the dev section.
I don't get what it's supposed to do. :blink: Is it like an OpenGL ES-based widget toolkit or something? If it's better than Qt significantly, I might use it, but I'm really not sure what it's for.

AFAIK, it's a game engine, with all the bells and whistles.
And I don't think that it beats Qt, Qt can do all of that too you know :p

(gah, I now have a certain song that is featured in a certain video stuck in my head ... and it's very bad, too)

Hi!!

Some quickly replies:
- NSS Engine is a game Engine
- NSS Engine has a Game Editor, demos and use Qt for windows and widgets
- NSS Engine has Qt embeded working with NSS Engine for the GUI system

I can put in NSS Engine GUI layer a web browser for the people buy pizza :p or to be for example access to this forums or connect a widget inside of the game with many things. This is not the same that wolfenQt, this game is only Qt based. I have linked the GUI system with Frame Buffers and NSS Engine.

This have some reasons, for example to be a 3D Desktop programmed with NSS Engine. Full hardware accelerate media player and so on...

In this case I use Qt GUI system and translation system. In the future I will embbed video, web based content and many others crazy things. But, step by step. The posibilities to use NSS with Qt are infinite, at first I need to see the performance of Qt embbeded with realtime rendered game.

Back