New Demo Of Nss Engine, Stylesheet And Widgets

Prompt

Still Fresh
Hi all!

I have in download page of my personal blog, a demo version of NSS Engine style sheet with 2 sided 3D widgets and a crazy No Siesta Logo.

You can modify the graphic in the folder data/GUI/ and reloading the application, really I change this in real time without problem, but the stylesheet editor widget is deactivated in demo.

* GUI is now fixed in tabs and other little things
* Transparency active, 10%
* The application open some port, for Account Server and World Server, this is actived always by default in NSS Engine, sorry, you can block this ports if you desire so :)

Go to download page: http://www.alvaromartin.net/downloads

or click here for Direct Download: http://www.alvaromartin.net/files/demos/St...eet-1.0.6.00.7z

Maybe in Windows you need Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package, see download page for more info.

Other consideration: it is possible ATi Radeon cards you will have problems for to see widgets correctly, sorry.

Maybe the next month I will have a pandora for No Siesta Studios and I will release the demos! :rolleyes:

character-record.jpg

diary-tab.jpg

inventory5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, but a spell (pun not intended) check would be good. For example: "Spells book", "Amor Check Penalty" (no luck in love?), "Ofhand Weapon", "Lauful".

Otherwise, keep up the good work! :)

what are the plan with this NSS engine? it looks simply great, will there be comercial game sold for the pandora using it? it would be great (well if the games are good, it's not all about graphics :) )

The GUI system is finished; the next big milestone is to update some parts of Sound library.

At the same time, we are under development of our first game named "Glint", maybe the title will be "Glint: origins". This game will come with a map editor and with 3 game play modes, single player, co-op and online battles, rankings and so on like a Blizzard Battle Net.

The game is like a modern Shining Force 1, 2. This commercial game will be released for PC, Windows and GNU/Linux, for Open Pandora (OMAP3) of course.

The next step, if all it's ok with sales will be to publish free version of NSS Game Editor named "Community Edition". And Game Editor with company support and advanced tool, like our Shader Editor.

With these editors, any people can to make easily games with the same dynamic of Glint, RPGs for example. Until that we will work for the next version of Glint with support in our NSS Engine for persistent worlds, real time battles and so on, like Neverwinter Nights.

'Prompt' said:
(...)
The game is like a modern Shining Force 1, 2. This commercial game will be released for PC, Windows and GNU/Linux, for Open Pandora (OMAP3) of course.
(...)
Count me in ;)! Great job, by the way.

Back