Now They Hacked Rlyeh's Site :(

There is less freedom now than there ever was when saddam was still in power. Where do you guys get you info? I lived there. ANYBODY could do ANYTHING as long as they didn't talk about him and his party. xnopasaranx, you shouldn't hate Germans for what they did back then. Oh and the fallafel comment, you implied that a middleeastern state could take america over. I never said that, they don't have the power and they are on the other side of the world. I took offense because you said you should invest in falafels because muslims would take over. Well, for your information people in Palestine didn't invest in kosher foods when their land was taken...

Goity... Posting brute comments isn't going to gather you applause.

- Alex

1. off, it`s not the only reason I hate Germany.
Germany still takes part of wars everywhere in the world. Exporting weapons to countries that are committing genocides is taking part of the genocide for me.
I dislike nationalism and patriotism because I am convinced that it brings nothing but terror all over the world. I think loving your city for the pubs and theatre or the landscape is not the same thing as patriotism just to make this clear. I like Germany for it`s cultural appeal, nice cities to live in and a few other things too. I was making a statement about the government and the things that the Germans who consider themselves German think. If you say something like "get out of my country" you actually comply with the general xenophobe masses that I do not want to be a part of. Probably you are a victim of the "Du bist Deutschland" campaign or some other nationalist bullshit campaign. Probably you support the deportation of immigrants into camps and then out of the country into death or poverty, too?
I think that the German people are still very antisemitic. There have been studies by Hagalil and other jewish and non-jewish groups that support this by showing that there is a strong antisemitic tendency in this country.
I am not saying any other country is better. But this is the country I live in, and the place where I am trying to make a change. This is very frustrating as seeing how many people voted the nazis back into the government in the last election for example. Nazi Germany isn`t dead and just because the USA and their allies forced democracy onto the germans, it`s not a democratic country. Democracy must be wanted and the germans never wanted democracy. That is very sad but true and historically supportable. Nowadays they like living in a democratic country but they do not even lift up their asses to do something. Democracy for the Germans means "the people in power will solve our problems". All they do is rant and shout and whine and hate. They do not understand that a democracy is created not by some people who are in power but by the people themselves, too. Politics is more than politicians in the parliament. Politics also happens on the streets and down-town right infront of your door. That`s why I hate the Germans. Because they like to forget what their ancestors did and reproduce the same idiocy and sheer ignorance again. Maybe in a smaller scale but they still do. And they are the ones who should have learned something!!!

What enrages me most is the people who say something like "The bomb-terror of the allied forces" and they whine about the bombing of dresden and hamburg. The germans waged war all over europe and the world decided it had to stop before the maniacs would win. So they had to bomb certain cities and crucial war industry. That happened to be in dresden and hamburg. WHy? Because Dresden was a center of german war production and hamburg had the biggest harbour and also huge bunker systems aswell as submarine factories. Yes, a lot of people had to die. Maybe a lot of people that were also innocent. But they should have thought about it before cheering for a total war and attacking gerneka and london by air and killing thousands and millions of jews and people that "didn`t fit in". My family has always been persecuted by the government as long as I can think. We have been imprisoned for our beliefs or for the religion of my grandma. I am not fond of the German history and I don`t think any of the Germans is fond of it nowadays, but then they should try not to fucking do the same mistakes again. I think everybody who says that he is a german nationalist does the exact mistake.

@Omars: Sorry that you got so offended. I understand why, I didn`t think it over. Just so that you know, I feel with the palestinian people and I think it is big crap what the israeli gov`t is doing. Their killer-army IDF should be outlawed and finally the warcriminals should be prosecuted in front of a propper court. Also I think that a lot of the terrorists should be prosecuted, too. Killing is not a solution to anything if it is evasible. I think the israeli government has done a lot of cruel things and is actually pretty reactionary. Fuck zionism.

lol... well that`s your opinion. That is why I wasn`t going to participate in a political discussion on a gaming forum.
That`s it... I am out. Not going to continue the discussion anymore.
Also, Klown, I think you are an idiot. You actually proved that to me with your insults towards warmfluffy and other people. Whatever people like you say, I will stay anti-national.

In Germany the gap between the official state line and what the public think seems to be pretty wide. Okay, so we can't use Swastika signs and goose step along the street. School kids can't go to school in uniform, and you aren't allowed to say 'Heil'. But when one of my colleagues makes a joke about 'bringing the showers back', and a few old (and not so old!) Nazis grumble out an "It would make a lot of things better", you have to wonder at their confidence in just being able to say that in public without feeling totally ashamed!

I came here two years ago, and didn't speak any German. I have quite dark skin, and often would find myself in a shop with the most unfriendly shop assistants. Then, when they found out I was English, and ot Turkish, everything would change.

Just my two penneth!

ste_167 posted on Sep 29 2006 at 10:03 AM said:
At least hate them for something rational, such as their mullets.

This is true! Why oh why oh why oh why???? Even the woman........

(Wie heisst Mullet auf Deutsch? Ich hab' vergessen...)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMars posted on Sep 29 2006 at 07:58 AM said:
Well, for your information people in Palestine didn't invest in kosher foods when their land was taken...
So....It's their land? LOL. This is one of the reasons why the world is so fucked up.

LAND BELONGS TO FUCKING MOTHER EARTH. NOT PEOPLE. SHARE THE FUCKING LAND, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. THE ISRAELIS ARE STUPID AS FUCK, AND THE PALESTINIANS ARE STUPID AS FUCK.

Im so fed up with this world, as you can clearly see :rolleyes:. Noone is in the right here. I think they should each share the land, and stop killing each other over something GOD created. And if you don't believe in God, too bad.

hehe word...
@Lubidog: thanks for your two pence, they kinda support my arguments in a less-offensive way. Mullet means "Vokuhila" which is short for "Vorne kurz hinten lang" (short in front, long in the back). Yes that haircut is horrible as hell... I wonder who came up with that atrocity.

EDIT: Spelling

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 04:29 PM said:
LAND BELONGS TO FUCKING MOTHER EARTH. NOT PEOPLE.
Wrong.

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 29 2006 at 04:22 PM said:
Whatever people like you say, I will stay anti-national.
I'm not a nationalist you dolt. I just think a good deal of what you said was extremely poor in thought/fact.

well and I didn`t say that you are a nationalist. Also a big deal of the stuff that I said cannot be elaboreted on on the internet since it would be too long. And I won`t go on or argue. It`s pointless...

Klown posted on Sep 29 2006 at 12:23 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 04:29 PM said:
LAND BELONGS TO FUCKING MOTHER EARTH. NOT PEOPLE.
Wrong.

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 29 2006 at 04:22 PM said:
Whatever people like you say, I will stay anti-national.
I'm not a nationalist you dolt. I just think a good deal of what you said was extremely poor in thought/fact.
yeah because your opinion really matters, right?

;)

because we even answer to that pathetic attention-seeking clown... lol. that`s how. But actually it`s just fun. Comon klown, go on trolling. Make my day, idiot.

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 11:23 PM said:
I would rip somebody a new one if they talked about Iraq or its people. <_<
OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 11:10 PM said:
As for the falafel comment...let's just say you are lucky you live in germany.
Thank you for showing what kind of person you are...

I've been insulted for being Belgian (in Belgium, by people of north african origin) a lot of times, yet, I do not have the urge to attack them.
Cultural differences, perhaps?

Would you "rip me a new one" if I say that you -disgust- me?

also i wasn`t insulting the iraqi people at all. I was just making a stupid joke that was over the line. I also apologized.

Back