Now They Hacked Rlyeh's Site :(

I did not misinterpret your posts at all, I was talking about Iraqis. I understand there are foreign fighters in Iraq, but you have to realise that there are Iraqi insurgent groups out there. I noticed you only countered my napalm statement, but you can't carry out "precision" strikes with a gas like white phosphorus. And the only reason there is sectarian violence and terrorism in Iraq is that America started a completely uncalled for and useless war for some unknown reason(not to get saddam out of power, or to spread "democracy", that is for sure).

Oh and America did exist in the late 1700's and early 1800's. And I was talking about America's current allies.

Prove to me that in all my quotes about loose change, that I did not once say that not everything in the video is true.

But I agree that we should stop arguing, because we are all entitled to our opinions, but I am entitled to the truth. :rolleyes:

I said I'd drop it, but I have to point THIS fucker out.
I noticed you only countered my napalm statement, but you can't carry out "precision" strikes with a gas like white phosphorus.
Exactly, you don't. Look up JDAM. They're precision-guided conventional explosives, not white phosphorous or napalm. Holy goddamn.

OMars posted on Sep 30 2006 at 05:51 PM said:
Oh and America did exist in the late 1700's and early 1800's. And I was talking about America's current allies.
Not in anything even remotely similar to its current incarnation, it was barely out of the 'colonies' state by that point. There was no 'great American empire' conquering the world. :p That was Europe's ambition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Epicenter posted on Oct 1 2006 at 12:59 AM said:
I said I'd drop it, but I have to point THIS fucker out.
I noticed you only countered my napalm statement, but you can't carry out "precision" strikes with a gas like white phosphorus.
Exactly, you don't. Look up JDAM. They're precision-guided conventional explosives, not white phosphorous or napalm. Holy goddamn.

OMars posted on Sep 30 2006 at 05:51 PM said:
Not in anything even remotely similar to its current incarnation, it was barely out of the 'colonies' state by that point. There was no 'great American empire' conquering the world. :p That was Europe's ambition.
Yep, it was Britains turn back then. Then we passed the torch over the America.

today not so good, being poor and that only had a bowl of microwave rice and some hummus....

oh and this thread is possibly the worst i have ever read.

OMars posted on Sep 30 2006 at 07:51 PM said:
Prove to me that in all my quotes about loose change, that I did not once say that not everything in the video is true.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...188&st=120#
OMars posted on Sep 09 2006 at 09:59 PM said:
Here are some links that tell the truth about the world situation
9/11 video(it is a bit lengthy)
Iraq info(viewers discretion)

I hope you are all enlightened about this situation, especially supporters of bush and blair.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 11:29 AM said:
OMars posted on Sep 29 2006 at 07:58 AM said:
Well, for your information people in Palestine didn't invest in kosher foods when their land was taken...
So....It's their land? LOL. This is one of the reasons why the world is so fucked up.

LAND BELONGS TO FUCKING MOTHER EARTH. NOT PEOPLE. SHARE THE FUCKING LAND, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. THE ISRAELIS ARE STUPID AS FUCK, AND THE PALESTINIANS ARE STUPID AS FUCK.

Im so fed up with this world, as you can clearly see :rolleyes: . Noone is in the right here. I think they should each share the land, and stop killing each other over something GOD created. And if you don't believe in God, too bad.

The more you talk, the more I'm starting to think you're a hippy. ;) No offense, I share that view, but get real. Noone gives if the land really belongs to god and so on, they'll take it and shoot anybody who gets near it anyways. Hm...ever read up on Machiavelli? The guy who views all humans as the scum of the earth, and also pieces of crap who value their land more than their fathers. Call him a pessimist, but he's got a dark gist of what humans are capable of.

Did I ever say humans ARENT that way? I dont think I did. I obviously cant change society, human nature, or the political/sociological spectrum ;)

As for machiavelli, no loubear, who is this man? I mean, sure im 5 years older than you are, but I still havent heard of him ;)

Actually I've read The Prince adnd although you did get part of Niccolo Machiavelli's ideas somewhat correct, you're missing about 98% of the rest of his ideas and assertions.

You do however know more about the man than many people your age do, so props for that.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 30 2006 at 09:41 AM said:
Alex. posted on Sep 30 2006 at 09:45 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 11:12 PM said:
Alex. posted on Sep 29 2006 at 10:46 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 09:45 PM said:
Today I purchased a new construction house :). It's in a subdivision that had a pool the size of an amusement park wave pool, and an 86' waterslide :D

To celebrate, i'm having a rib-eye steak dinner at Smith & Wollenskys- the best steak you'll ever have in your life.

I'll let you poor saps know how it is.
Sigh the rich. :(

- Alex
what makes you think my house was expensive?
I was talking about the food ;)

- Alex

Ok, but you also underlined the details about my house. So, once again: what makes you think my house was expensive?

Those details he underlined make the house look pretty expensive to me. For my town, I live in a pretty high-class neighborhood (we've got a couple of Bruce Goff houses over here) and nowhere near here is there even so much as an inground pool. Also, there ceased being new houses here sometime in the 80s.

Now there is a new division in town that will have one of those big pools, but it's currently being built on the outskirts of the developed part of town and the advertised prices for other new houses near there are quite high, compared to my nice little neighborhood with the patch of woods in the middle of it.

Yono posted on Sep 30 2006 at 08:40 PM said:
OMars posted on Sep 30 2006 at 07:51 PM said:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...188&st=120#
OMars posted on Sep 09 2006 at 09:59 PM said:
Here are some links that tell the truth about the world situation
9/11 video(it is a bit lengthy)
Iraq info(viewers discretion)

I hope you are all enlightened about this situation, especially supporters of bush and blair.
I asked if you could prove that in that thread, I didn't once say not everything in the video is true, retard. ;)

jmetal88 posted on Oct 1 2006 at 01:44 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 30 2006 at 09:41 AM said:
Alex. posted on Sep 30 2006 at 09:45 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 11:12 PM said:
Alex. posted on Sep 29 2006 at 10:46 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 09:45 PM said:
Today I purchased a new construction house :). It's in a subdivision that had a pool the size of an amusement park wave pool, and an 86' waterslide :D

To celebrate, i'm having a rib-eye steak dinner at Smith & Wollenskys- the best steak you'll ever have in your life.

I'll let you poor saps know how it is.
Sigh the rich. :(

- Alex
what makes you think my house was expensive?
I was talking about the food ;)

- Alex

Ok, but you also underlined the details about my house. So, once again: what makes you think my house was expensive?

Those details he underlined make the house look pretty expensive to me. For my town, I live in a pretty high-class neighborhood (we've got a couple of Bruce Goff houses over here) and nowhere near here is there even so much as an inground pool. Also, there ceased being new houses here sometime in the 80s.

Now there is a new division in town that will have one of those big pools, but it's currently being built on the outskirts of the developed part of town and the advertised prices for other new houses near there are quite high, compared to my nice little neighborhood with the patch of woods in the middle of it.

I understand, but the truth is, no one should make assumptions. Im moving to GA, and while everything is built up, the property is still relatively low. Just for the record, the entire state is comprised of subdivisions ;).

My house was under a half million and it's 4 times the size of my current condominuim, which sold for almost 3 quarters of a million- primarily because it's a block from the beach.

Dont ever assume about real estate, it's a weird thing.

Mosch said:
...OK, I'll stay friendly and answer in as calm a manner as appropriate.

Wow, I've read this crazy thread and I must say that I think Mosch's reply was just the best well though response possible to xeno....'s postings....

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 30 2006 at 11:15 PM said:
Did I ever say humans ARENT that way? I dont think I did. I obviously cant change society, human nature, or the political/sociological spectrum ;)

As for machiavelli, no loubear, who is this man? I mean, sure im 5 years older than you are, but I still havent heard of him ;)

Actually I've read The Prince adnd although you did get part of Niccolo Machiavelli's ideas somewhat correct, you're missing about 98% of the rest of his ideas and assertions.

You do however know more about the man than many people your age do, so props for that.

I'm not going to write an essay about his works. Seriously, the ones that pertained, I put. I'm not going to put 98 more ideas and assertations down just to prove anything. I have a life...

...stuck in my basement playing wow..*sniffle*

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 1 2006 at 11:10 AM said:
there really isnt anything else you do know. you're a 14 kid and i'd bet money that you really know nothing about machiavelli ;)

Today, I feel belligerent. Lay down the money.

Loubear posted on Oct 1 2006 at 02:29 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 1 2006 at 11:10 AM said:
there really isnt anything else you do know. you're a 14 kid and i'd bet money that you really know nothing about machiavelli ;)

Today, I feel belligerent. Lay down the money.

... I hate kids

Back