Now They Hacked Rlyeh's Site :(

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 26 2006 at 08:42 PM said:
OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 05:23 PM said:
Goity posted on Sep 26 2006 at 04:19 PM said:
OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 10:10 PM said:
xnopasaranx posted on Sep 25 2006 at 02:16 AM said:
Israel and USA going down? Sounds like the right time to invest into fallafel... get your fallafel king shares now, before it`s too late! :lol:
Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. ;) As for the falafel comment...let's just say you are lucky you live in germany. How would you like it if I said a nazi joke? I know germans take that stuff seriously...so it would be all the more disrespectfull. :rolleyes:
They do? I swear we have about twenty Germans involved in Hitler Hitler Go..
So you are german, but don't care if somebody calls you a nazi? Wow, people have no appreciation for their country or race. I would rip somebody a new one if they talked about Iraq or its people. <_<
But Omars, honestly, who cares? If people are that insecure about themselves and/or their race/country, then we as a people have a LONG way to go before everything becomes copacetic in the world. I see people (like the 2 blond girls named lynx and lamb who sing about hess and hitler (link) who really fuck with my head, especially because I'm jewish. I understand that these kids are ignorant little assholes who'll get what's coming to them though, so i deal with it. You cant change the world, so learn to deal with the prejudice that exists.

In high school drama, I was always working with a black kid and a jewish kid, both of whom im still friends with. they're a year older than me, but we're close because we can joke. We would call the black kid a nigger (playfully, I know i cant convey that over the internet), and make slave jokes, but he knew we were kidding. In return he would tell us to get in the oven. these may sound pretty fucked up but we were close enough to know no one meant anything that was said. This is what the world needs to work towards, not bombing other countrys or hating others :(

Seriously, it's somewhat strange that people can use normally derogative words like that, between friends and so on as a joke. Don't get me wrong, my friends crack asian jokes at me all the time and I call one of my friends a fat italian on occaison, but it's just weird... I mean if some total stranger just went up to me and said that, I'd get kinda pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to understand the relationship I have with my friends. We were in Drama for 3 years together, which entailled staying in school usually until 6 PM or later for rehearsal, almost every day. it was grueling, I know, but what else could we do if we want to put on a play 2 times a year?

We're very much like family. That's how none of us take offense.

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 09:23 PM said:
So you are german, but don't care if somebody calls you a nazi? Wow, people have no appreciation for their country or race. I would rip somebody a new one if they talked about Iraq or its people. <_<

I think some among us are too up tight about this shit. If he wasn't in Germany then what? You would start a fight or shoot him or something? That is one of the problems and causes so much violence in the world(other than religeon of course). I think we all need to lighten up ;)

Maybe you are just angry about what is going on in Iraq at the moment. I can't say I blame you there. It makes ME angry and I am from the US.

DaveC posted on Sep 26 2006 at 11:30 PM said:
OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 09:23 PM said:

I think some among us are too up tight about this shit. If he wasn't in Germany then what? You would start a fight or shoot him or something? That is one of the problems and causes so much violence in the world(other than religeon of course). I think we all need to lighten up ;)

Maybe you are just angry about what is going on in Iraq at the moment. I can't say I blame you there. It makes ME angry and I am from the US.
That's my point as well. Everyone is too uptight about things they should just not care about. That's why the world is in shambles :(

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 09:10 PM said:
Israel and USA going down? Sounds like the right time to invest into fallafel... get your fallafel king shares now, before it`s too late! :lol:
Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. ;) As for the falafel comment...let's just say you are lucky you live in germany. How would you like it if I said a nazi joke? I know germans take that stuff seriously...so it would be all the more disrespectfull. :rolleyes:

Well, calling a German Nazi is not actually that stupid. If you do in his face, tell him he's a goddamn effing Nazi bastard, he'll kick your ass. HOWEVER if you're smart you just publicly say that Germany is full of Nazis, because then our politicians will say they're sorry for the second world war and give you money and a free piss on our constitution. Also we'd be more than happy to give up our own culture so we won't give you a reason to be slightly annoyed.

...yes, I really hate where our "tolerance" is heading, how could you tell?

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 04:10 PM said:
Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. ;)
This comment is so stupid, I don't know where to start. The American civilian population is one of the most heavily armed in the world, so even taking nuclear weapons out of the equation, America wouldn't be a wise target. Hell, I've got a .308 rifle w/ scope in my closet, c'mon over.

And, the whole "stretched thin" argument is incorrect, to begin with. I have a brother in the National Guard. If we were stretched so thin, they'd have already sent him over seas, which they haven't. Seriously, only the media thinks that.

There wouldn't be a need for violence and stuff if there wasn't any racism or bias opinions in the world.

LordFu, most people in Iraq had guns, and they are now the "insurgency"(I like to call them patriots or freedom fighters). But I see what you mean, people would be bound to fight for their country.

As for your thought on the whole "stretched too thin" argument: Think of the armed forces as a bowl of soup, you might spill it on a table but there will still be some in the bowl. I don't know if that makes any sense, but America is smart enough not to leave itself(too;))defenseless.

OMars posted on Sep 27 2006 at 07:31 PM said:
There wouldn't be a need for violence and stuff if there wasn't any racism or bias opinions in the world.

LordFu, most people in Iraq had guns, and they are now the "insurgency"(I like to call them patriots or freedom fighters). But I see what you mean, people would be bound to fight for their country.

As for your thought on the whole "stretched too thin" argument: Think of the armed forces as a bowl of soup, you might spill it on a table but there will still be some in the bowl. I don't know if that makes any sense, but America is smart enough not to leave itself(too;))defenseless.
I'm sure you have more experience on the subject than me, but it seems illogical that Saddam would have allowed most people in Iraq to have guns.

OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 10:23 PM said:
Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. ;)
Are you the dumbest person that ever lived or am I hallucinating again?

The reason why the US don´t strengthen their forces in Iraq, Afghanistan is not that they don´t have enough soldiers or equipment.
Its simply the fact that having soldiers far outside the own country is extremely expensive. They can´t afford more soldiers overseas with the means they have, but that doesn´t mean the US Army couldn´t defend the USA against the rest of the world easily.

OMars posted on Sep 27 2006 at 06:31 PM said:

I'm under the impression that most of the actual Iraqi population is trying to get on with their lives. Many of the so called "insurgents" are actually foreign fighters from other countrys in the region, no? I'd hardly call them "freedom fighters". Are they not more free now then during Saddam's reign?

Regardless, I hope for an end to the violence there. I hope we see a day when Iraq is fully under Iraqi control, and this pointless killing is a thing of the past.

Klown posted on Sep 28 2006 at 11:02 AM said:
OMars posted on Sep 26 2006 at 10:23 PM said:
Are you the dumbest person that ever lived or am I hallucinating again?
I'm inclined to believe both.

Right, attacking the people who freed you from the rule of a ruthless dictator is 'fighting for your own freedom' when you're having freedom handed to you on a silver platter? That sort of behavior promotes anarchy, which leads to forced order by a new warlord-- the story of Saddam's rise to power all over again.

Furthermore, no one who blows up innocent men women and children with car bombs just to prove a point is fighting for freedom. They're not freedom fighters, they're not patriots, they're murderers. Plain and simple. Butchers so cowardly they often take their own lives so they'll never face the consequences of their own actions, and/or brainwashed to believe their death along with countless others' will bring them the reward of an army of virgins in the afterlife. Freedom fighters, indeed ...

Actually the American army is so drained and thinly stretched right now, a reasonably armed country could invade and take it over. wink.gif
..... I can't even decide where to BEGIN debunking this nonsense. Just for STARTERS the Army is not hurting for manpower-- the way the armed forces are structured, we don't keep the majority of our forces overseas, and the ones that are sent over are cycled for relatively short periods of time. This isn't to mention that the other branches of armed forces could likely sustain full defense of the country on their own at the moment.

Your oversimplification of the issue is hilarious. Your complete lack of knowledge about the present situation or even past events like 9/11 (you actually believed Loose Change, I still can't stop laughing at that damn thing) .. and your consistent pattern of ignorant statements about international relations and politics never cease to astound me. You should really go educate yourself before jumping into another discussion like this one-- because right now you're playing with an empty deck.

:blink: WTF man? Falafel is one of my favorite foods. You can buy falafel everywhere on the streets of Germany. I have no idea how that was supposed to be disrespectful.

EDIT: Also, if you wanna make jokes about nazis in germany, do so. I do the same frequently, I am anti-german. I do not feel german as my parents are libertarian communists (democrats, not stalinists) and my ancestors were jewish.

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 28 2006 at 05:05 PM said:
EDIT: Also, if you wanna make jokes about nazis in germany, do so. I do the same frequently, I am anti-german. I do not feel german as my parents are libertarian communists (democrats, not stalinists) and my ancestors were jewish.

Get out of my country.

Seriously, are you trying to tell me you dislike Germany because your ancestry is jewish? There are many reasons to be anti-government, many are total bullexcrement, some are valid, but why would you dislike a country because of your religion?

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 28 2006 at 01:05 PM said:

:blink: WTF man? Falafel is one of my favorite foods. You can buy falafel everywhere on the streets of Germany. I have no idea how that was supposed to be disrespectful.

im jewish too!

*hi five*

Mosch posted on Sep 28 2006 at 04:57 PM said:
xnopasaranx posted on Sep 28 2006 at 05:05 PM said:

Get out of my country.

Seriously, are you trying to tell me you dislike Germany because your ancestry is jewish? There are many reasons to be anti-government, many are total bullexcrement, some are valid, but why would you dislike a country because of your religion?
Because a government that was in power 62 years ago exterminated millions of Jews, and was forcibly removed from power by the US, Russia and Britain, among other countries, and made into a perfectly civilized and peaceful nation, even aiding countries that support Israel. Yeah, that's a great reason to hate Germany.

Back