Novel Uses For Your Pando

jakshep2

Website
Visit site
I got inspiration for this thread from here the other day, so I thought I might as well post my own sister thread to it.

because there is a USB port on the back, theoretically you can say "yes" when an elderly relative asks you whether or not it can clean the house, because of little marvels like this.

although as I got told by my ma' that it will SERIOUSLY drain the battery, it is still an excuse to buy one, but hopefully not just for cleaning :p , because that will just be a very talented hoover.

any needless uses you can think of (that can actually be done) post them up here.

bye. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
royal-fail.jpg

2043-fail-camera.jpg

fail.jpg

ElectricEelShock.jpg

fail2.jpg

aw comon go a little easier on him...
but yeah. dude? don't create a thread with the specific intention of getting it into the "lol" files.

How about the USB-Fleshlight?

@DCGM: This will not ever be forgotten ^^.

LAWL it looks like I'm getting flamed... better lock the topic before I get banned for being a total dick.

PlopperZ said:
Ryzure said:
Go easy on him? Seriously?

My favorite (so far) was the time he asked for a Vice City port. :lol:

I didn't know how ports work back then. remember, not everybody on this forum has extensive programming knowledge, so don't pretend that you weren't a n00b at one point.

icurafu said:
This isn't even including the dozens of request at gp2x.com support forum demanding new features and claiming the product to be flawed all while spreading stupid rumours like a fool.
I never did any of the above.

LAWL it looks like I'm getting flamed

There's a quote :rolleyes:

Seriously though, we should try to be a bit nicer to him and try to get back onto his topic.
usb_missile_launcher.jpg

Missile launcher webcam, what's more useful than that?

PlopperZ said:
LAWL it looks like I'm getting flamed

There's a quote :rolleyes:

Seriously though, we should try to be a bit nicer to him and try to get back onto his topic.
usb_missile_launcher.jpg

Missile launcher webcam, what's more useful than that?
A missile launcher webcam that dispenses orange juice!

Back