New Twitter From Craigx May Be Of Intrest To All Of You

I jsut watched the new video. As with the other videos in the last week, great stuff (and very hilarious).
Well done Craig.
Just waiting on the official P video now.

That vid was tons of fun, and it's nice to see him get in front of the camera and personally address us.

My biggest question is... what was that about the "ghost of bumhug" or some such thing?

Is that a common English term I'm not aware of, or am I just incredibly ignorant?

Thanks a lot Craig!

Nice video
your neighbours must think your a nut job tho :D
also you remind me of bruce campbell in the vid.

crazy video, but I really want to get a Pandora in my hands, NOW

btw, I remember my camera had a "wind mic" option for shooting outwards, you really turn that on if yours has that, too

Craigs location isn`t a secret afaik

I think Craig trades/works from home, at least his address doesn`t sound like an industrial estate and fits with what you see from his roof (ie: a meadow) (plus it looks pretty much the same in the video as it does on Google earth).

if it is a secret, well... sorry Craig.

I couldn't care less about where he lives. It was a great video and he seems like a cool guy.

It disturbs me a bit that people are wondering where he lives. Can the man have some private life plx?

r00tw00t said:
I couldn't care less about where he lives. It was a great video and he seems like a cool guy.

It disturbs me a bit that people are wondering where he lives. Can the man have some private life plx?
Dude... He practically asked for it in the video.
And it's not like he keeps his location secret; on gbax.com, it's listed for everyone to see (albeit not the correct street/street number). And the Pandora payments are sent to Newcastle upon Tyne too, so it's not a secret at all.

However, it would be uncool if someone was to find the actual house (No, the different addresses listed everywhere do NOT belong to the house Craig was at on in the video).

Last edited by a moderator:
dflemstr said:
r00tw00t said:

Dude... He practically asked for it in the video.
And it's not like he keeps his location secret; on gbax.com, it's listed for everyone to see (albeit not the correct street/street number). And the Pandora payments are sent to Newcastle upon Tyne too, so it's not a secret at all.

However, it would be uncool if someone was to find the actual house (No, the different addresses listed everywhere do NOT belong to the house Craig was at on in the video).

Dude. That's what I mean. I very uncomfortable with people knowing unknown people's location. But okay. Go ahead. Get all information about him. I don't care. I just want my Pandora I paid 2 days hard work for. And I understand if my statement is controversial. People get upset.... /careface

edit: /cryface........ upset anyone?

edit2: How could "practically" ask for where hes home is in the video? are you stupid? sorry dude

edit3: You're not even stupid. You are mentally retarded. :'(

edit4: dude.

edit5: I'm sorry. I've been drinking alot of beers. Saturday nights you know. But my points i still valid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm am absolutely offended that you thought I wouldn't know a "Bungholio" reference when I heard one.

How dare you? How dare you!

Bum Hong Lee on the other hand...

Back