New Blog Post

giovanni

Hi
I don't know if you already read it, however there is a new post on the official blog with some GOOD news and I wanted to inform the Forum readers.
All refound were sent, many devs has received their MK2 board, Amstrong Linux will be relased soon and some firmwae images will be shown.
This is the link.
Thank you EvilDragon...
Bye

EDIT: P.S: Maybe Chip can add this update to the BIG LIST :) ....

A good read. It's nice to see that lots of work is going into the OS now, using time efficiently.

[...]The secret discussion area is bustling with activity since a few days[...]

I really like the sound of that :D
Awesome :)

I wish that they would make it so that the secret discussion areas would be viewable as guests, so we could get some insight into how it works. :p

atomicthumbs said:
I wish that they would make it so that the secret discussion areas would be viewable as guests, so we could get some insight into how it works. :p

Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:

i typed this almost to the word and then decided not to post it. duno why really, but i also think itd be great if us normal forumers could "spectate" at the secret forum.

gibberish said:
i typed this almost to the word and then decided not to post it. duno why really, but i also think itd be great if us normal forumers could "spectate" at the secret forum.
No.

mali said:
gibberish said:
No.

oh ok then. sorry sir. :rolleyes:

Hehe. I think what mali means is that the wider forum would react to every little achievement or hiccup, multiplying both exponentially. Considering the panic we've already had with the banking issue and delay, it's probably best to keep that process quiet for a bit and let the guys with the dev boards work in peace.

We will have plenty of fun dissecting everything soon.

GunPei2X said:
Hehe. I think what mali means is that the wider forum would react to every little achievement or hiccup, multiplying both exponentially. Considering the panic we've already had with the banking issue and delay, it's probably best to keep that process quiet for a bit and let the guys with the dev boards work in peace.

We will have plenty of fun dissecting everything soon.
:)

"1. Craig's bank problem: ALL orders have been refunded now and cen be reordered. After that has happened, the bank stuff should be finished. Thank god!"
either theres a miss understanding or me and several other people's money got lost somewhere along the way

atomicthumbs said:

People seem to take things said by devs out of context on these forums. Its better that they remain hidden for now.

I think it was Craig that said that everytime he gives specific development info it is applicable for 2 days but is quoted for months.

that is understandable. But I am glad that we are in estimate only 3 weeks to 9 weeks away from delivery.

I would however like to have an email notification that My order has been processed correctly and that there have been no issues since now all the processed orders that need refunding have been refunded.

PoisonedV said:
"1. Craig's bank problem: ALL orders have been refunded now and cen be reordered. After that has happened, the bank stuff should be finished. Thank god!"
either theres a miss understanding or me and several other people's money got lost somewhere along the way
Quite possible that your bank hasn't processed it yet even though it's been sent on it's way from Craig's.

I still would insist on a conformation on my current status. I am sure others feel the same way.

Patrick R Ludvigsen said:
I want to see the secret discussion area once the thing is released and the non-disclosure contracts are dead :D
Ah, yes. I forgot about those nasty little business-interest-protecting pieces of paper. <_<

Back