Release NetSurf

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
I use Netsurf on my Vampire accelerated Amiga 2000. It's best browser for AmigaOS 3.X that can handle CSS styling and such.

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
I don't personally consider netsurf a good investment against trackers; there are plenty of single pixel trackers that firefox's tracking protection has recently revealed to me, plus there's no option to ask whether to accept every cookie or not - just a blanket accept all/deny all option as I recall, although it's fair to say I've not used it in a while. It still has value on a battery powered device though, not wasting cycles running that javascript engine (they were working on it when I last used it, but I assume it's still optional).

Eight Bit

Hardcore Member
Website
Visit site
My favorite browser for the Pandora! Sweet, thank you!
[doublepost=1570733389,1570733325][/doublepost]Oh, just noticed my previous comment in this thread from a year ago.. Looks silly :)

PowerGod

Hardcore Member
It happens to me that every time I start a download, it crashes... the surfing session works really fast, but for example try to download a knoppix ISO, it asks where to save file, it writes like 200Kb and then crash

• Sad
Reactions: rSl