What's your Pandora doing today? (Or: A Pandora photo thread.)

Higher resolution image please.

{image}

Today (well, technically yesterday) my pandora took a little break from gaming to read some comics/graphic novels using Comix. I quite enjoy it on the pandora. Pictured above: Plastic Forks (1990 Ted McKeever). Highly recommended for folks with a fondness of the bizarre.

By the way, pay no attention to the skulls in the backround. I can assure you they were not pandorians.. so you know, no need to contact the authorities or anything. Hey, I would do the same for any of you!
Very nice image quality there, mate. :)

Nope, the installer failed to copy a file, probably a bad dump of the CD. Only took like 5 hours for it to fail :p

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is probably not (fully) assembled yet, the parts can't wait to come together and be shipped oversees :D

My Pandora has just had a thorough spring cleaning (except it's Autumn here). I must say I'm now glad I accidentally wiped my primary SD card... Yes I lost quite a few PNDs, but I've re-downloaded everything important plus more. Luckily I found a backup folder on my external hard drive from about a month or so ago I had completely forgotten about.

So now everything is better organized, everything is tested and there's no extra bloat or anything that only *half* works.

It's lean, mean and feels shiny new again. *but better* :)

A friend I haven't seen since before I got my Pandora has come on holiday to Coffee Bay for a few days... So I gave her a complete demonstration. She is mightily impressed! Tells me it's so much more awesome than the impression she had from my enthusiastic ramblings the last time she saw me. She promises to tell her techy brother all about it. :)

Now I'm going to climb into bed with a nice cup of tea and use my Pandora to watch some Deep Space Nine off my Ext. Hard Drive. *sigh* I love Autumn. :D

This is my 3DS and Pandora both playing Mario 64, at roughly the same point in the same level, the only difference is the DS version has 129 stars and my Pandora version only has 8.

Sorry for the bad quality I took this the day my Android phone decided to be a spanner and not work.

messagepart.jpg

I've put those games side-by-side via Pandora and 3DS before. The Pandora wins hands down and not just because it has a bigger screen...it just looks more crisp and sounds miles better too.

I noticed the sound and picture right away, one of the first things I did was compare the sound quality, then using the Sonic collection against the PicoDrive emulating the same games, found the Pandoras screen much better to look at.

Took my kids to a new park here, and the 3D climbing rope structure was badass and it wanted me to sit inside and play with my Pandora! :D

Also, MyPaint is also badass!

I was innocently surfing the net when suddenly my Pandora jumped up on my desk and tried to hump my laptop. Maybe it was attracted to something on the screen... who knows!

photo (3).JPG

Finally Pandora is back, this time saved from the evil hands of the brazilian mail processor Correios!

Back