My 1ghz Pandora videos! UAE 2.0(A1200) +unboxing video..

There were some guys asking for some biblereaders and stuff. Hope you won't scare them away with the 666 box ;)

Hope you won't scare them away with the 666 box ;)

python_run_away_small.jpg

Too late. :)

the blood red scribbling looks nice ; )

mcobit said:
There were some guys asking for some biblereaders and stuff. Hope you won't scare them away with the 666 box ;)
seriously?... xD

Is the Pandora signed? i seem to remember Craig mentioning something bout that

The box is stenciled by me and numbered and I signed a letter to each customer as we found signing the unit (from past experience) wears off.

could sign inside the battery case perhaps

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be that keen on the unit being signed anyway. Unless it were on the inside of the battery compartment or something.

you guys mean the 999 number? it won´t offend anyone...

Lovely box and the new silver pandora looks awesome.

Heck, will I have to end up buying on too!

It will be quite a long ´saving´ on my side to achieve it, but it looks sooo worth!

congrats!

´can sign´ doesn´t mean ´we will sign´.

I´m sure both would want too, but it seems best not to delay anything anyway,

would people want to get it a week later just because it had to wait for one or another to sign?

Should be fine.

´can sign´ doesn´t mean ´we will sign´.

... would people want to get it a week later just because it had to wait for one or another to sign?

Should be fine.
yeah right. with units being produced in germany, but ppl having to wait for craigs boxes so they can finally get shipped... cmon!

i was asking if they will get signed, i was told they will. no word whatsoever that this was changed (transparency? hello?).

theres lots of room for disappointment here!

We tried to sign them and it just rubs off, so signing the box or letter seemed like a better idea.

If we had signed it what would you have done when it rubbed off?

I can sign your unit but it *will* rub off.

The letter, which is signed, is a letter only for the 150. You can keep it in the box and you always have it, even if your unit has to be returned/replaced/is damaged etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The letter, which is signed, is a letter only for the 150. You can keep it in the box and you always have it, even if your unit has to be returned/replaced/is damaged etc.
i appreciate the effort. and your probably right, a signature that just rubbs off aint worth much.

i just wished you found another way to do this, e.g. using a waterproof marker, a special sticker in the battery compartment, or something similar.

The box could be signed with a pyrographer, it would retain the current style! :)

A special desktop image + signatures could also be a good idea maybe.

The good thing about the pen being able to rub off, IMHO, is that so will dust and dirt!

And a marker is usually harder then dust and dirt, great!

Back